I'd agree you probably need to low-poo at least once or twice a week, if nothing else because co-washing every day would cause a lot of people to get over conditioned. I don't work out all the time like you, but I low-poo ever so often with GTTT because my scalp needs it for seborrehic dermatitis.

Also, I see you're using LOOB - just co-washing is likely not removing the castor oil in it, and that could be contributing to your problems. Even though the castor oil in it is PEG/PPG modified and supposed to be water soluble, co-washing doesn't remove it in LOOB, ArcAngell and other products that I've used that contain it.

ETA: Also, doesn't LVPNG contain amodimethicone? If so, you probably need to low-poo sometimes to be sure you're removing all of that, too.
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Last edited by auntnett; 04-07-2009 at 10:05 AM.