Thank you to everyone who participated in the poll! Strangely, it looks like Lorraine Massey may have been onto something. There are nearly double the liberals than conservatives in our little poll. It makes me wonder if conservatives are more likely to style their hair straighter to "look" more conservative, while in contrast liberals are probably more likely to let thier hair appear more "wild" looking. Who knows?--that's a different poll for a different day. But one thing's for sure--people DO judge us by our appearance and pass judgements about what kind of person we are by the direction or hair grows in. Characteristics such as intelligence, political preference, degree of seriousness, easygoing-ness, fun-ness, occupation, and social status are often assumed-as some of the curly conservatives attested to. I think that red haired curlies probably get the most assumptions of all. This could be a fun study for a sociologist or women's studies student.
3c fine-textured shoulder-length spirals with layered cut. I Like Pantene relaxed & nat. condish, biolage gelee, and Suave aloe gel. Cutting my own hair these days, and I'm a plopper too!