View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 05:55 AM   #10
burgundy_locks

Default sorry if this is long! But props to DEL2C!!!

(do people still use props?)

All i have to say is that DEL2C definitely knows her honey!!! In the past I asked questions about honey but i still never fully got it. So everytime i showered, there was Mr. Bear hanging out on the outskirts of the tub just waiting to be used. 2 nights ago i decided to JUST DO IT (like Nike ) however, i obviously wasnt fully prepared to dilute it with water since i had no cup! I realllyyy wanted to try the honey so i just poured a little under a quarter and just rubbed my wet hands with it and just apply and rinse out! When i got out of the shower, my hair felt really weirrd... like, hard to put my hands on it, but i decide to TRUST the honey. i put another little drop of honey mixed with AOHR and FOTE AVG and applied followed by KCCC and a teeenie bit of BRHG, did and overnight plop and OMG the next day my hair was soooo nice with really big clumpy curls!!!! I didnt even have to put anything on it the next day!! no frizz no thing!! I actually managed to SOT very little C that i had and my hair was soft all day yesterday. something that my hair has NEVER been while curly... NEEEVEERR. recently my hair tended to streak out by the end of the day, but NOPE, not yesterday. I semi pineappled and secured it with a bonnet and today i have what I would call 2nd day hair. compared to soem 2nd day hair i have seen here, its obviously not the same! But for my hair, I'LL TAKE IT!

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV
burgundy_locks is offline   Reply With Quote