I thought using straight honey was going to be a no-no! But i guess its ok

HOWEVER! Last night i used honey the same exact way as i did on tuesday night but i did not get the clumping!! I did get more curls, but almost no clumping! What they hey?! I got like, a couple of really cool potential curls, but my hair is all strand-y like... ::sigh:: will something ever work right on my head?!
Originally Posted by burgundy_locks
Burgundy you inspired me to try Agave in my gel yesterday on 2nd day DRY HAIR. I mixed it with FOTE, I was prepared to be a sticky mess but somehow this worked for me. The down side it left QUITE a bit of frizz so I had to counteract that with some moisture but it held up all day. The other thing I noticed and I don't know if this the Aloe or the AN but by the night time after being out all day my hair was almost STRAIGHT. This happened last time I used AN in my Gel too. I don't think AN has the kind of hold that Honey does because this never happened when I used Honey. BUT, it could also be the lack of Humidity and low dews...WHO KNOWS it's a constant experiment and someday I might actually nail it down... So I'm not surprised it didn't work for you twice in a row
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.