View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 AM   #64
burgundy_locks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundy_locks View Post
My hair is currently a elongated 3A but with more curl patern than a 2C (so a 2D if existed...). But that's because my hair is really thick and heavy and it is long (jsut about elbow length). When i cut my hair, I KNOW it will be a 3B-3C combo b/c last time i cut it so short, it just kinda shrunk up! When it was short, i always straightened it because i didnt like it looking that short and curly like that! Looking back at the pictures, there was no clumping going one and it was hard- like too much gel hard. I'm wondering if this time around, knowing what i now know about CG, if i will be getting clumping? Has any of the short 3Bs and 3Cs gotten clumpy soft curls?
burgundy, I can't see your roots--but I think your hair is all in the curly range. The weight is just pulling them out.

In answer to your question about soft clumpy curls, I think moisture will be the key. The more natural products your starting to use (LOL) should really help. My hair is nowhere near as tightly curled as yours, but it's soft and springy all of the time. I suspect that yours will be, too--especially if you stay away from all of the chemicals.
Thanks KM. My roots have pretty deep curls. even if i were to slick it back in to a pony tail, the bumps will still be there. i just uploaded these http://public.fotki.com/sunshiine537...ight-plopping/ so you can kinda see them better. I've been trying to use everything and anything to provide moisture but i still have some patches that seem desert dried. My hair is way curlier than yours... but your curls show off sooo nicely!!! I can't wait for my hair to be as healthy as yours!! I'm also confident that once i cut it all off, it will recover better and faster. Even tho i am already CG, i should consider strictly natural products... thanks so for the suggestions and i look fwd to my haul

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV
burgundy_locks is offline   Reply With Quote