I've been thinking about a curly bob lately. I'm nervous though, I haven't had short hair in many many years, and back then when it was short it was SUCH a mistake. Then again, I didn't know how to take care of my hair then either.

I have thin/fine hair. It's a mix of 2c and 3a I think? My hair looks better when longer, but if I did something drastic like a bob maybe it'd look better because it wouldn't be in that awkward between stage, if that makes sense. Also, Anyone have a bob with bangs? I've had bangs for forever, and I don't know how they'd look with a bob.

Just looking for some input!
Originally Posted by konstant_
I have fine, thin (as I've aged) hair, too. I used to be a winter wavy/summer 3a--but my hair now looks like my signature picture all of the time. If you look at the pictures in my fotki, you will see the difference between the almost shoulder length, skimpy hair and what it looks like now. (I attribute some of the volume and tighter curl to using the natural soap bars.)
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams