Well I have read a few posts about amino acids and heard the protein was good for fine and or brittle weak hair. I went to an organic store and picked up some amino acids...I made a treatment and put it on the finer parts of my hair the past 2 days straight. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but that part of my hair seems thicker...lately there has been a little more body in that area and I haven't been plopping at all...just letting it drip dry without really touching it. SO what exactly are amino acids supposed to do? Parts of my hair are sensitive to proteins but I'm not sure if they are sensitive to all kinds. So considering the luck I've had with aminos I was thinking of making a solution of that and water...maybe a little oil...into a spray bottle and spraying my whole head with it...leaving it for a bit and rinsing it out. I am off from work all week with nothing to do so I am experimenting.

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.