Well first of all, hello, I'm a newly reformed CG. I'm recently unemployed and have spent the last week reading all the information here that I possibly could, instead of applying for jobs! Haha! So, I'm pretty sure I have the basics. I did my last sulfate wash, then a co-wash making sure to avoid the cones, even got a Deva cut, which was a challenge in itself to find here in Chicago.

First, I'm a little afraid of trying to do too much too soon. Since I'm just starting out and know not to expect a miracle right away, its a bit confusing trying to figure out what I should be doing in this beginning period.

What I want to know, is if there are any of you out there who have been doing this for a while, who learned something either on your own or from someone else that you wish you would have known waaaay at the beginning when you started.

I apologize if there has ever been a similar post, I honestly have done lots of google searching of the site. So needless to say in the past week I have learned TONS! Thanks so much to everyone here! I really am obsessed with this website