Jillipoo, it was a back burner purchase/impulse buy. I was at the store to buy a hair dryer and asked about it and they had it.

I like it better than the Shea butter as a leave-in -- the LSBC is a bit rough as a leave-in and I'm concerned that color will stain my hair. I mixed the Olive Oil with a little KBB Super Silky today (love that stuff).
Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe

I agree, but unfortunately after several days of using it, my hair starts to react to one of the oils in it. I think it might be the wheat germ oil.
Originally Posted by Magoo
magoo why do you thinkthat?? Did you see the article from curly chemist about wheat germ oil?

Originally Posted by DEL2C

Actually, I didn't read that article. Thanks for the link! To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what it was in the LSOO that my hair reacted to. At first my hair loved it but after a week or so my hair reacted just like it does when I use protein. It was dry, crispy and rough to the touch. Too bad, cause I was getting great definition from it.
3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"