I voted "eh- tried it, it's not 100% for me, but I use what I've learned" but only because the first option seems so strict. All my stylers and conditioners are CG-friendly. I wash with a sulfate-free cleanser 1-2 times per month, and a clarifying shampoo 1-2 times per year (followed by a DT of course). I consider myself "mostly CG."
Originally Posted by PixieCurl
This is me too and I voted the same thing. I do use the sulfate free cleanser (usually Jessicurl HCC) about once every 7-10 days. I usually use it before I do a DT. Other than that all my conditioners and styling products are CG friendly because I choose not to use cones.

I occasionally (very occasionally) have to use a clarifying shampoo because my hair just gets to a point where I can't do anything with it! This past month was one of those times and I clarified with Elucence clarifying shampoo on Saturday, did a DT and my hair has been great again. In fact 3 co-workers said my hair was extra curly and fabulous today and did I do anything different. That made me feel good about using the dreaded sulfate!
2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.