My head hurts!!!!

Do I really haveto learn all this? Is it gonna be on the test? lol

Seriously, it's hard to be absolutely certain about these hair tests, because I don't have other hair to compare it to. It seems like I'm medium/"normal" on everything.... and yet my hair still looks like a poofy sponge sometimes.

Maybe we should have a "hair testing party" where we all get together and compare hair texture and porosity.

We would have to NOT be in a public place....
Originally Posted by wavycurly40+
When we get together to do this can someone diffuse the back of my head near my crown so I can see if it would actually not lie flat on the top of my head? I have contemplated laying on my bed on my back with my head hanging off to see if I could get the diffuser up there properly.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
I used to always do that, LOL. I had an old Curly Top diffusing dryer (flat, round head instead of a pistol type dryer) that had this knob on that back of it so that I could first put my bowl diffuser face down on the floor then sit the Curly Top on top of it with that knob down in the neck of the bowl diffuser. Then I'd turn it on and get on the bed, first hanging face down to get the front curling good then flip over and do the back.

I used to have great hair days that way even without the products we have now - I'm talking like 1985-95 until that dryer died. Haven't found a way to duplicate those results. Different cut back then, too, though - basically blunt cut with layers only in the last few inches. Gave me lovely spiral curls in my BSL hair using Paul Mitchell Liquid Sculpting Lotion on very wet hair (I'd figured out that much even then!).

My radiant heat pistol dryer came with a holder, but I can't put a diffuser on it or I'd try it with it. Wonder if there are other pistol dryers that come those holders? Hmm, you know I've never thought to see if one of my other dryers would fit in the holder. Will have to check that out!
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett