Thanks mmassage.

I wanted to give a shout-out to the vets who were my mentors when I joined.

Shout-outs to: msg, rcc, jillipoo, xcpntl, frizzbgone

For anyone I've missed that has helped me, thank you!
Originally Posted by whatsercurl
Thanks mmassage.

I wanted to give a shout-out to the vets who were my mentors when I joined.

Shout-outs to: msg, rcc, jillipoo, xcpntl, frizzbgone

For anyone I've missed that has helped me, thank you!
Originally Posted by whatsercurl
Thank you ... I am always thrilled to hear when I've helped someone, because I have been helped tremendously by the curlies on this site.

In addition to the others already listed, I have to add Mysteryflavored, Shellynot ,CurlyGirlFLA, Lavendercurls, and Echokitten .... and Msgiblet, Rcc, Jillipoo, Xcpntl, Kathymack ... and of course Struttswife thank you... thank you ... thank you

Originally Posted by FrizzBgone
Aww thank you ladies. I am sending the love right back at ya!!

For me - SBB/RCC were both so patient with my silly questions in the beginning and MsG and I started on this journey almost the same time (even though my join date is earlier I was a lurker then left then came back) so it was nice to have another newbie with me. Curlilocks/hair twin also made this fun. Jillipoo/Kathymack/Del/Hockeymomof3 - all fellow PJs - so nice to know I was not alone in my disease.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~