wooo congrats! I wish, wish, wiiiiish i could get 2nd day hair!! Does anyone have any tips for getting 2nd day hair? i haven't had it yet!! but only really just started CG... hair has just dried after using all of the products in my signature and looks the best it's ever looked so I'm hoping... mayyybbbeeee 2nd day hair tomorrow, fingers crossed!
Originally Posted by ellageorgina
Same here--my hair looks crappy the second day, and I always have to re-wet and apply a rinse-out conditioner on days I don't wash.

Out of curiosity, what do you typically do to get 2nd-day hair? And do you have to re-wet/condition entirely? Is 3rd or even 4th day hair possible without re-wetting/conditioning?
Fine, porous 3a with some 3b...
Co-wash: Suave Tropicals Coconut Conditioner (with shampoo bars 2x a month) Rinse-out: L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Leave-in: Lustrasilk Styling: CK, Pink Boots, KCCC, AOMM, HESMU, BRHG, CJ Aloe Fix Gel Post-Styling: Apply product to wet hair, scrunch out water with Curls Like Us, diffuse for 5-7 minutes Treatments: Vatika coconut oil, Kama Brahmi oil