View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
ckopyta

Question Coppola Keratin questions

I am getting this done within the next two weeks and have a few questions:

1) How much are you paying and what is a reasonable tip for this process? I am getting my hair highlighted and cut this weekend and that will cost me $130 and I normally give her a $30 tip. She said my keratin treatment should probably cost me $325 and take a little over 4 hours because the length and thickness of my hair. Is $60 reasonable?

2) My stylist told me I need to buy the special shampoo and conditioner specifically for the treatment? Is this true? Have any of you used regular shampoo?

3) She also told me that I have to wait 3 days before washing my hair and then I go back to her and she will blow it out no charge, is this normal? I mean it cant hurt but if I have it done on a Thursday, I can wash it by Sunday, I don't want to wait another day to have her blow it out?

4) Final question, you can't wash for 3 days, am I also understanding it correctly that you can't pull it back with any sort of hairband or clips? You just have to let it hang???

Thanks in advance for any responses...I am nervous and excited at the same time to get this done.

Carol
ckopyta is offline   Reply With Quote