Alright so I gave you a run down of my hairtype in the previous post. Here is all the mishaps with the products since coming to this site.. Remember I have done this all in the last 6 weeks.

I got rid of my sulfate/cone shampoos & conditioners. These are the things I tried.

Tate Family Natural Miracle Shampoo
: Diluted it and it still striped my hair.

Kathy's Family Shampoo & Conditioner: Shampoo striped it of all moisture and the conditioner wasn't enough to combat this.

Aubry Organics JAY Shampoo and White Camellia Conditioner: The shampoo makes my hair feel squeaky while washing it; I'll let you imagine how dry it feels out of the shower. The conditioner is okay for use one day, the next time I use it my hair looks like I greased it up all day. This happens everytime I use it.

Suave Naturals Conditioner: I used this to conditioner wash for a week. My hair felt overly dry, extra frizzy, and the tangles are horrible. It's like a rats nest.

Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry Shampoo & Conditioner: The shampoo made my hair feel squeaky in the shower and very dry out of it. The conditioner did not repair this. My hair was frizzy, dry and tangled all day the one time I used this duo yesterday. Today I just did a co-wash with the BB Raspberry conditioner. Not nearly as dry but there was still considerable frizz and more tangles than I would like.

Aloe Vera Gel: I have used this off and on during the 6 week period. Sometimes I dilute it with water and spray on and other just like a gel. It has helped a bit I think with the frizzies and curls but not enough to make a significant difference in the face of my bad hair.

Before I began my foray into products that were better for my hair, it was a little frizzy around the crown (which was still horribly straight but I'm guessing that's due to not having the right cut) and maybe a few tangles, but fairly soft. I wanted to enhance my curls, eliminate the last of my frizz, and make it softer, all while using products better for my hair.

Now my hair look horribly frizzy, crunchy dry, and no curlier. I want to cry. Any ideas for me before I go back to sulfates and cones (which, believe me, it has to be really bad for me to want to do this since I have recently developed a slight sensitivity to sulfates, and cones make my skin break out.) You are my only hope I think.