It sounds a bit weird, but I actually count the hairs I lose while showering. Seeing as I don't really touch it after washing (aside from scrunching), other 'shedding' is minimal. I appear to lose somewhere between 25-50 in the shower, though it always seems like loads because it's pretty long. I always wonder if sometimes more shedding is also related to hair length - I know I don't shed nearly as much when my hair is shorter.
Originally Posted by oddityofwings

You know, now that you mention it, I do seem to lose more hair then I did before my hair cut.

I don't know why I never thought of that, next shower I am going to be counting the hairs (maybe, if I have the patience).

Even when I am done with my shower and am raking gel through my hair, it still comes off my head. It is really annoying because it takes longer when that happens.
Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
Rinse:
ACV rinse
Detangler/Conditioner:
Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer