I'd say I was a 2b/c except that I have a lot of very fine hair and 2b/c have a medium to coarse texture. I really couldn't decide what i was.
Originally Posted by Name Stolen
Who says? I have 2c/3a hair and it is fine texture with some strands of medium smooth.
Your hair type (2s, 3s, 4s) doesn't really have a lot to do with hair texture. You can't use products based on your hair type. You have to decide which products to use based on your texture, porosity, and elasticity. Check out the link kathymack gave you (the http://livecurlylivefree.blogspot.com/
Sorry it won't work when I do it, yet it does when everyone else links it. This has been happening to me a lot lately, when I link something someone else can do perfectly fine it won't work for me, and there are not typos or anything).
Also check out the Live Curly, Live Free main website and forum that are linked from the blog. It will help you a lot.
Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
Rinse:
ACV rinse
Detangler/Conditioner:
Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer

Last edited by Curls=Beauty; 06-12-2009 at 10:31 AM.