Hey Name Stolen

I honestly know how frustrating the search is. I am sensitive to an ingredient that most people don't have a reaction to. While my reactions aren't as severe as yours, they do build up over time. I know that you're tired of experimenting, but really, that's basically what you're going to have to do. However, here's the good news! you don't have to use really expensive products!

Follow Loewin's link to the cheap drugstore products. Several things I learned that I didn't know. The Suave formulations are actually different. For all these years I thought that they were just different scents. Ha! If you are having a hard time with the coconut, try the lavender lilac or the aloe leaf. If you don't like the suave at all, then try the Vo5 (its a buck!). I bought one of each, and my hair HATES the Vo5. But that's the bottom line, we are all so unique and different, no one is going to be able to magically be able to give you the answer just from us telling your hair type.

The LA Looks is a great place to start. Just co-wash and use that for a week and see if your hair improves from frizzy. If your conditioner isn't working, switch to a new one.

Keep a product journal of all the things you try. That way, on really good hair days you can look back and see what's going on. Make a list of the things you want to try. Kathymack sells samples and so does jessicurl.

With all your sensitivities you're really going to have read up on what is irritating to skin. What has helped me with face care is www.cosmeticscop.com. That website helped me immensely.

There are a dozen factors that could be affecting your hair. Just relax, take a deep breath. You can conquer it, and we'll help you.
Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.