I think it looks pretty similiar too! I'm gonna make a fotki and get some pics on there in the next few days so you can have a look. And you're right, thank god for KCCC! My hair has improved soooo much it's unreal! Did you do the b/c just to donate your hair or did you do it cause you wanted it short? Just out of curiosity
Originally Posted by ellageorgina
Yes, i can't wait to see!!! i actually wanted to cut a large chunk of hair. but i figured, that hair could be used for something better than ending up on the floor at a salon. so i decided to keep growing it till it was long enough to donate it. i wish i could do more volunteer stuff but at the moment it doesnt fit in with my schedule. so i thought this would be something doable and would benefit someone!! i usually change up my hair style in january - new year new look, but i held out till last month!! but after the BC my hair has been so much more healthy, it is incredible!!! it feels amazing in the shower even before the conditioner!
para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV