View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #27
burgundy_locks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellageorgina View Post
I think it looks pretty similiar too! I'm gonna make a fotki and get some pics on there in the next few days so you can have a look. And you're right, thank god for KCCC! My hair has improved soooo much it's unreal! Did you do the b/c just to donate your hair or did you do it cause you wanted it short? Just out of curiosity
Yes, i can't wait to see!!! i actually wanted to cut a large chunk of hair. but i figured, that hair could be used for something better than ending up on the floor at a salon. so i decided to keep growing it till it was long enough to donate it. i wish i could do more volunteer stuff but at the moment it doesnt fit in with my schedule. so i thought this would be something doable and would benefit someone!! i usually change up my hair style in january - new year new look, but i held out till last month!! but after the BC my hair has been so much more healthy, it is incredible!!! it feels amazing in the shower even before the conditioner!

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV
burgundy_locks is offline   Reply With Quote