I am considering the Coppola Keratin Treatment. I have very thick hair with a lot of frizz but my curls are pretty loose, not tight corkcrews. Based on what I've read, it seems that if I were to let my hair air dry after having the treatment done, my hair would probably have a slight wave in it but would be pretty close to being straight. So here's my concern- when my roots (which are very frizzy) start to grow in, will I have a fuzzball close to my scalp even though the rest of my hair will be smooth? I know the treatment wears off over time but I'm pretty sure my roots would start to show before it wears off.

I'm also wondering about something else. A couple people have mentioned the treatment doesn't last as long if you work out a few days a week and your hair gets sweaty. Can anyone tell me how long the treatment will last if your hair gets sweaty, say, 4-5 days per week? Also, I know that the less frequently you wash your hair, the longer it will last. But I need to wash my hair every time I work out so...with the sweating and the frequent washing combined...I'm thinking the treatment might wear off so quickly it won't be worth my money.