Just an update in case anyone else is still looking for such a conditioner - the two best I've found are the Biolage conditioning balm knock-offs and, surprisingly, at least to me, L'Oreal Pro Vive Nutri Gloss for long to medium hair that's curly or wavy.

I like the Aldi "Shique" version of the Biolage because it's only $2.98 for a 16 oz. bottle - GVP and BioInfusion versions are a little more expensive. I like the way it makes my hair feel better than the LVNPG, and I like that it has no oil but, although it's quite thick, it does have enough liquid seep out that I have to keep paper towels handy for blotting.

I tried the LPVNG Sunday because I had bought three bottles when they were 3/$9 but didn't end up particularly caring for it as a regular conditioner. I noticed the other day that it was fairly thick so thought it might work for glosses, putting it to good use after all. Sure enough, it worked like a charm although it does have a little oil in it - the oil didn't seem to affect the indigo's performance. It actually had almost no water seep out of it, so it's the best by far in that repect. It's a little pricey for this purpose unless you find it on a good sale as I did because of the quantity you use at a time - about 2/3 of the 15 oz. bottle for me.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett