Ah, I was confused -- I thought you were using CV bars. Whose bars are you using that you like?

So I went ahead and washed today with the Swastik Shikakai bar (I oiled my hair last night with quite a bit of coconut oil). I liked using the bar & the smell doesn't bother me, and it removed the coconut oil easily. My scalp feels good. Then I did my first k-pak treatment, then used my GVP Co Balm and usual routine with FSG. Hair is still wet, but is looking and feeling good; however, I won't really know the effects of the bar vs. the K-pak. I did not do the ACV rinse -- do you think I should do that after the Swastik bar, as a general rule? I just felt like there was too much going on today with the protein pack & all!

Thanks for all your tips and advice.
Originally Posted by RozettaStone
I'll pm you. I think the K-pak has mineral oil, so you may need to wash that out. Nexxus makes several protein treatments that are great and don't have mineral oil.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams