I used to be a product junkie when my hair was relaxed, I used to buy anything that I could get my hands on, now that I'm natural, Im trying to be smarter and educate myself.
I recently compared shipment cost of curls.biz to curlmart. From curls.biz for Whipped cream 8oz (US$17) Express Mail International was US$27.95 and Priority Mail International was US$26.50. Whereas at curlmart for KCCC 8oz (US$17) Express Mail International was US$37.51 and Priority Mail International was US$30.06. Shipping cost are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
However I have noticed that at Curls.biz, the more that you puchase the lesser the shipment cost is. For example my first order at curls was:
- Cleansing Cream - 8oz (Love!!)
- Ecstasy Hair Tea Conditioner - 14oz (I love!!!!)
- Quenched Curls Moisturiser - 8oz (little sticky but moisturising and great for my bedhead)
- Curl Gel-les'c - 8oz (expensive, helps if there is curl definition already)
- Clarifying shampoo-8oz - (Love!)
- Whipped Cream-8oz (great for 4 type hair, took me the whole tub to figure out the right amount to use, LOL!! However, it's very moisturising going to re-order)
- Coconut Sublime Conditioner-14oz (love it for co-washing during the week, I work out alot and sweat like there is no tomorrow)
- Shower Detangler-8oz
- Satin Sleeping Cap-8oz
Total cost for the above was US$120.90 and shipment cost via Express was US$59.75.
If some of the above products are suited to your hairtype and you want a sample let me know. Curls.biz is offering 20% to naturallycurly members, I'm going to order soon and can get free 3 samples (2oz) per order if you are interested?
I would love a sample of KCCC!!!!!!! I want a prodcut that clumps my curls. Guess what? I have really short hair too, cut off my relaxed hair!!
I think that the shipment cost and lack of immediate natural products for 4b plus hair has curbed my PJ-ism, LOL!!!!!! I will check out the webiste that you recommended, thank you and please PM me.