Outlander & Patricia Cornwell...

Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
I have a brand new paperback Outlander by Diana Galbadon that I couldn't get into [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] I know, I know! [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]...If anyone wants it, just make me an offer! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I am looking for any paperbacks by Patricia Cornwell...I just recently discovered her & am so excited! I did break down & get her first book, Postmortem...I'm such a sucker! [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You can LMK here or whatever means is best for you...We can work out shipping, etc.
TIA [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote - Super Genius:
I have a brand new paperback Outlander by Diana Galbadon that I couldn't get into [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] I know, I know! [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]...If anyone wants it, just make me an offer! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(GASP!) You couldn't get into Outlander?? Please, please, please try again! This is my absolute favorite series. Give it another chance!

Have I done enough begging? [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote - Super Genius:
I am looking for any paperbacks by Patricia Cornwell...I just recently discovered her & am so excited! I did break down & get her first book, Postmortem...I'm such a sucker! [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, no!!! you'll *never* get my Dr. Scarpetta books! NEVER!!!!

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rouquinne:
no, no!!! you'll *never* get my Dr. Scarpetta books! NEVER!!!!
[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Arrggghh, rou!
You big tease!
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Bueller?...Bueller?...Bueller?
Oh gosh...........2 of my favorite authors!

You'll never get my Patricia Cornwell books either............dh bought me Body Farm about 2 years ago and I've read all the rest since then.

Other authors kinda similar to Cornwell are Linda Fairstein and Kathy Reichs.

As far as Outlander goes...........have you at least met Jamie??????? I stongly encourage you to try a bit more - as it is a wonderful book! I tell people to at least wait till they meet Jamie Fraser before they put it down.........and once they've reached that point in the book, they've given up the urge toss it aside and can't keep out of it.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com