07-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Not for nothing, but was the "she" you are referring to a licensed professional stylist?
Whenever there is a "lifting" of color, I've always thought there was supposed to be a "depositing" of color that follows. Not sure if you just left that part out.
I just got my highlights done (had some of my existing highlights lightened a bit) about a month ago and my stylist followed my highlights with a deep moisture treatment before she styled my hair so be careful with going straight for the protein as that could potentially cause additional dryness on the areas that are frail.
Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO,Watermelon Seed,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: CD Monoi Repairing Shampoo, Soultanicals Honey I Shrunk the Frizz Poo Bar
- Detangle/RO: Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip
- LI: DB Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip
- DC: Crece Pelo,MJ Super Sweetback
- PT: CJ Repair Me,Smooth Naturals Strengthen
- Style: CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Almond Jai Twist Butter, WetLine Xtreme Gel,Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: DN Whipped Amla Frosting,CoN Argan Oil Perfect 7