07-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Not for nothing, but was the "she" you are referring to a licensed professional stylist?
Whenever there is a "lifting" of color, I've always thought there was supposed to be a "depositing" of color that follows. Not sure if you just left that part out.
I just got my highlights done (had some of my existing highlights lightened a bit) about a month ago and my stylist followed my highlights with a deep moisture treatment before she styled my hair so be careful with going straight for the protein as that could potentially cause additional dryness on the areas that are frail.
Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO, Macadamia, Avocado,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: PM Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo, Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
- Detangle/RO: Oyin Honey Hemp, QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
- LI: CJ Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
- DC: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, MJ Super Sweetback, Cantu Deep Treatment Masque
- PT: CJ Repair Me
- Style: Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel, CJ CIAB, Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: Original Moxie Hair Bling, Bask Palm Tapioca