CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   Curly Teens (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/curly-teens/)
-   -   Upload Pictures Of Your Hair : ) (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/curly-teens/146576-upload-pictures-your-hair.html)

dimo3C 06-27-2012 12:08 PM

Upload Pictures Of Your Hair : )
 
2 Attachment(s)
I want to see the different types , i've uploaded some of mine.

bleuyteuy 06-27-2012 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm really frizzy cus that's just conditioner left in and my first day of CG

crazycurlychick 06-27-2012 03:00 PM

After a coconut milk treatment http://img.tapatalk.com/18609f3f-6659-06fb.jpg



3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls

Libra_Moon 06-27-2012 03:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout. Attachment 22458

Sami 06-28-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycurlychick (Post 1983135)
After a coconut milk treatment http://img.tapatalk.com/18609f3f-6659-06fb.jpg



3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls

OMG so shiny curly and defined!! Wow, I would love it if my hair did that! Ahh you have such pretty hair!(: whats a coconut milk treatment?

crazycurlychick 06-28-2012 12:27 AM

I put coconut milk on my hair and wrapped it in a towel for an hour then rinsed it out


3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls

NaeShelle 06-28-2012 01:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The only two times I've been able to make my transitioning hair curl just like I wanted it to. >.<
Oh, and, my relaxed hair.Attachment 22528

DepressedCurls 06-28-2012 04:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My curly pony tail. One of my go to hairstyles for the summer since I'm always at the lake or out and about. And my curls when they're freshly washed and weighed down, excuse that it's so red. The sun changes my hair color. (Irish/german/indian) in me!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

DepressedCurls 06-28-2012 04:26 PM

LoveLoveLOVE! You guys have such beautiful hair.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

CurlyJelly 06-28-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls (Post 1983913)
My curly pony tail. One of my go to hairstyles for the summer since I'm always at the lake or out and about. And my curls when they're freshly washed and weighed down, excuse that it's so red. The sun changes my hair color. (Irish/german/indian) in me!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

You have gorgeous hair! It looks aloooot like mine except my mines is alot shorter. May I ask what curl type do you have when your hair is shoulder-length?

DepressedCurls 06-28-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurlyJelly (Post 1984023)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls (Post 1983913)
My curly pony tail. One of my go to hairstyles for the summer since I'm always at the lake or out and about. And my curls when they're freshly washed and weighed down, excuse that it's so red. The sun changes my hair color. (Irish/german/indian) in me!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

You have gorgeous hair! It looks aloooot like mine except my mines is alot shorter. May I ask what curl type do you have when your hair is shoulder-length?



Thank you! (:
It's 3b/3c mix when it's shoulder length. The same when it's longer. I actually get tighter curls when it's longer because my hair is so fine and light weight. There's just a lot of it. The picture of just my hair makes the curls look looser cause it's so weighed down and still damp. I actually get great root curl and it's always 3b and 3c mix. What about you? (:

Rimi 06-28-2012 07:11 PM

I wanna add my photos! I know how to add one as an attachment, but how do I show a photo in the post?

dimo3C 06-28-2012 07:40 PM

just add the photo as an attachment and post the thread.

CurlyJelly 06-28-2012 07:51 PM

My hair is 3b and it's shoulder length :) I hope it loosens up a bit when it gets to my current goal : Bsl

DepressedCurls 06-28-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurlyJelly (Post 1984100)
My hair is 3b and it's shoulder length :) I hope it loosens up a bit when it gets to my current goal : Bsl

It should loosen up! Most curly girls say their hair loosens and waves out a little more. I'm just one of the exceptions lol. But you should post of your hair in this thread! I'm sure it's lovely. (:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

Rimi 06-28-2012 08:14 PM

No, I meant in the actually post, but I figured it out!

I don't have many texture pics, but here's what I do have...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8163/7...56732645_m.jpg
I'm not sure how old this one is, but it's definitely from this year! I know it was taken between January and March. This twist-out is probably two days old, done on 5-7 day old twists. It looks extra worn out because I was coming from sports practice. Oh well!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7130/7...a974628b_m.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7119/7...cba0043d_m.jpg
This is how I did my hair for Senior Prom in April

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7124/7...a4ba0a77_m.jpg
This is the most recent photo, taken about a week ago. It's a twist out that I pulled into a puff.

CurlyJelly 06-28-2012 08:38 PM

I will once I wash it and style it again -.- I was trying out a new product and my hair does not like it so not at the moment :3 in the growing process I wear my hair in side ponys or high ballerina buns.How about you?

darkbeautytt 06-28-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rimi (Post 1984117)
No, I meant in the actually post, but I figured it out!

I don't have many texture pics, but here's what I do have...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8163/7...56732645_m.jpg
I'm not sure how old this one is, but it's definitely from this year! I know it was taken between January and March. This twist-out is probably two days old, done on 5-7 day old twists. It looks extra worn out because I was coming from sports practice. Oh well!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7130/7...a974628b_m.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7119/7...cba0043d_m.jpg
This is how I did my hair for Senior Prom in April

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7124/7...a4ba0a77_m.jpg
This is the most recent photo, taken about a week ago. It's a twist out that I pulled into a puff.

Oh my goodness Rimi I lice your hair. Ladies your hair are making my mouth salivates!!!! Beautiful curls everyone!!!! Are you all CG!???

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App

darkbeautytt 06-28-2012 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my new hair cut, its growing back in and I'm learning to care for my hair all over again this time without hennaing or dyeing my hair with colours

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App

Rimi 06-28-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkbeautytt (Post 1984152)

Oh my goodness Rimi I lice your hair. Ladies your hair are making my mouth salivates!!!! Beautiful curls everyone!!!! Are you all CG!???

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App

Thank you! :mrgreen: I suppose i'm "modified-CG"


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com