As I Am Product Review?

for those of us curly teens, if you've used any "As I Am" products.

leave a review below along with your 1-10 rating & your hair type 😊👌

blessed ➰
Well I'm not a teen (I'm 23) but I do just want to jump in here:

As I Am leave-in:
Really moisturising, with a great consistency. This product genuinely is impossible to build-up! It's really easily distributed, smells great and really helps my curls feel silky smooth. Plus I've used it with a few different gels and it does well with them all, so it's definitely a product you can mess around with.
8/10

As I Am Coconut co-wash:
Again, amazing consistency so it really distributes well. Plus it's quite a large tub, so I don't feel so put-out by having to pay as much as I did. My hair feels really nice and clean after, but also VERY moisturised. I could probably skip a conditioner and go straight to a leave-in. I thought I'd be put off by the lack of lather, but I actually quite liked it!
8/10
3A with some 3B thrown in. Medium porosity. Medium Thickness. High density.

Pre-poo: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Low-poo: SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo / ElastaQP Créme Conditioning shampoo
Conditioner: Jason Moisturising Aloe Vera Conditioner

D/C: Experimenting!

Leave-in: Baptism rinse
Styler: Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity

UK curly. CG since October 2013.
Aiming for WL curls (eventually)
I'm 15 (3b/c, medium porosity, )
As I am Leave in: It wasn't amaziing but, it was okay, I enjoyed the consistency & smell, but I felt ot didn't moisturize my hair.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
CG/LOC Method's 3b/3c hair SL-Curly/ Goal-MBL Curly
Weekly Poo/Low Poo: some Shea M Poo.
Weekly Deep Treat-Dermorganic Intensive Hair Masque
Bi-Weekly RO:Tresseme Naturals - V.Smooth/N.Moisture
Daily Leave in:Shea Moisture Extra Moisture Detangler
Daily Oil: Olive Oil & Conut Oil Mix
Daily Styler: Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk
Not a teen but I love love love the as I am cowash & leave in. If you haven't tried the deva curl line, the as I am is comparable to the deva care no poo. The deva curl dried out my hair a bit because of the 'gentle' cleanser that was in it.
Not a teen here either, but I have some ratings. I have low porosity hair, medium texture, and very dense.

Curl Clarity Shampoo - 5/10 I've only used it a couple times, because my curls don't feel like they've had the clarification like in the title of this shampoo. While I feels like it gets buildup out, I also feel like it leaves something funny behind in my hair. I'll probably try it again, but I wouldn't repurchase.

Leave In - I have 2 ratings, for which I will explain.
9/10 When first using this and diffusing, my hair was A-mazing!
5/10 After using it with the cowash, it weighed my hair down something awful and I felt like I had a ton of buildup.

Cowash 6/10 *IF* I wasn't low porosity, I would give this a 10. I can use with excellent results once in between washes, but no more. I like how that if you add some water to it, you can get it to lather some if you like having a little lather. Extremely easy to distribute, and leaves hair extremely soft. I like this enough that I keep it in my rotation anyway.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate