Can I review a Product?

Posts: n/a
I'm new here -- just signed up. I've gotta tell you all about the obstacle course my hair went through yesterday.

I was curious about the new clinique line so I asked for samples. I used the shampoo and the Defined Curls; the conditioner seemed to intense for my fine curly hair.

I used it yesterday before I went to a steak fry at the local yacht club. It was unbearable humid all day but my hair stayed perfect. Then we took a ride on a speed boat. I figured that would be the end of my curls. Boy, was I wrong! My hair got blown every which way but when we docked all I did was fluff it with my fingers and it was fine. Heck, even the thunderstorm a few minutes later didn't faze it. (Though my backside did get soaked on the way home cause I'd left my car windows open.)

I just thought I'd give you all a preliminary assessment of this new product. Don't know how it will do with thick or course hair, but it did wonders with mine.
Posts: n/a
Hi! You'll get more responses if you post this on the product review board. Welcome to the site!
Peppy,

Unfortunately there's still that "We cannot post this because the Forum Name being submitted does not match the forum name we have listed in our records. Use your back button to try again. " bug and nobody can post to the review board

Or maybe I'm the only one this happens to since nobody else is complaining? I don't know.. hurm

Ragdoll,

That's exactly what happened to me. That's why I posted it here.

Scorp

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ragdoll:
Peppy,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posts: n/a
hm. I just can't figure out what's going on with that. Let me check some more.
Posts: n/a
I think I may have fixed it. Lemme know!
gretchen,

YOu are great!! The Hair Product Review board is working perfectly now!! Thank you

I also tried to bump up an old thread in the "Non-Hair discussion" board and I still get the same error in there.. any possibility of fixing that as well? It only happens on older posts..

Thanks again!