Problems Posting to Products Review

Hi,

I tried posting to Product Review section conditioner and it say that it did not recgonized by forum name...hum its wierd b/c i just posted this using the same name..
Posts: n/a
There's the same problem in the non-hair discussion forum.. everyone seems to be having problems posting to any of the old posts - ones that just started seem ok.
Posts: n/a
I'm trying to figure it out. Try refreshing your browsers, while I keep working on this end. Thanks for your patience.

[This message has been edited by gretchen (edited July 31, 2000).]
Posts: n/a
Hi Gretchen - I was wondering if there was any hope of being able to post to older topics in the "Other Discussion" forum?
I was wondering,too???
I hope everything works out! If not,I'll still be around!!!!
Bump?
Posts: n/a
Sorry for the delay in responding; having a baby sure cuts into my Naturallycurly time, plus we've been swamped with the People publicity!
Anyway, let me pester my IS guy.
Posts: n/a
Let me know if y'all have any better luck now.
Hi Gretchen

I still get the error

"We cannot post this because the Forum Name being submitted does not match the forum name we have listed in our records. Use your back button to try again. "

when trying to post to the product reviews and old posts in the non-hair discussion..

Posts: n/a
Drat. Back to the drawing board.
bump?
Posts: n/a
I thought we'd fixed it! Let me check something else. Sorry about this, y'all.

Yup, still broke - I know, a bit dramatic but I couldn't help myself
Posts: n/a
OK; try now, y'all, and let me know. I think maybe I fixed it (fingers crossed!).