i hate having curly hair

...I find that lighter people are more beautiful because they are lighter, the traits stick out, they are more heaven like as opposed to the darkness.
Originally Posted by voidofidea
How DARE you!!! I most certainly am offended!!! You ARE a rac*st, and you went out of your way to post this stupid thread. You're a guy, if you don't like your flippin' hair buzz it off!! But no, this isn't about your hair, you had come on here and bring in all this other rac*st crap. And I have NO doubt you did this on purpose just to be insulting!!

Man, if that is the way you really feel - please DON'T have children, especially not with someone white. Because first off, you'll be "muddying" your "Perfect Beings", LOL. And secondly, because you'll be spewing that same self-hatred to your own offspring.

How will you feel when you raise your kids, feed them, clothe them, care for them and they look at you and tell you they hate you for "muddying" their genes?? Payback is a B*TCH!! Your own mother brought you into this world, wiped your smelly a$$ when you were a baby, fed you, protected you, and her reward is that you would put some other race above your own mother and father?? Your own people?? SICK!!!
Originally Posted by OnyxCabelo
+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, If I were you mother I would feel $ick that you had let her down, by being such a attention grabber that you had to make u$ all feel annoyed, and why did you even bother to post on here when your just going to be an idiot and call us all the darkness. You call your schooling the problem. I say that you need to sort yourself out big-time because boyy you aren't going anywhere with your Pi$$y attitude. Sort yourself out and then we'll listen to you and your problems, without feeling that you look down on us.
2c/3a - M/C - ii/iii
Countess DuckyDot , Keeper of the book of Vegetarianism and Arty Pants, Leader of the Curly Ducks in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Away and might not be back. See me at: http://walkintowhispers.blogspot.com/
Hate is a strong word. I don't want to get in trouble, so I formally apologize for all inconveniences made. Thanks naturallycurly.com, you really changed my outlook and saved my life! They told me to see for myself and find out what other people thought, well, here it is folks, I got the answer. Nobody thinks like me so I should probably just chill out.
Originally Posted by voidofidea
Glad to be of assistance.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
My intention was not to throw an insult and run. I just don't think anything of value can come of this thread, and I feared we would go around and around in circles. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to a certain physical look. If I were to pin up pictures of what I consider to be "hot" men, they would all have similar characteristics. But when I choose to have a child one day the way my partner looks is the least of my concerns. I want my child's father to be loving and caring, a good provider, and to be committed to raising our child to be the best person he or she can be. When we start choosing to reproduce based on what genetic traits might be passed along instead of to create a loving healthy family we start down a slippery slippery slope. I won't apologize for the Hitler reference. It was the first thing that came to mind when we started talking about selective breeding. Granted he was a psychotic megalomaniac and took it to a horrifying level. I'm not saying you fall into that category of evil. Far from it actually. But Hiter did what he did with the same intentions: to preserve the anglo-saxon traits he feared were being diluted and would be lost forever. Scary stuff.

You start out sounding educated and defend your right to your opinion, I almost want to come to your defense. Then you say things about the "darkness" and why can't you be "cool" like the other ethnic guys with white girls. I just feel like you have more thinking and growing up to do. I bet it's hard growing up as a middle-eastern looking guy at an expensive school in NY. Especially post 9-11. People are judgmental a-holes sometimes. Rise above that.
CG since 2/23/10!

2B 3A mix, fine texture and high porosity at crown/bangs, normal elsewhere. I like protein!

Trying to grow out a short haircut.

WASH: Jessicurl Cleansing Cream (once every week or so)
CONDITION: Jessicurl Too Shea! or Aloeba Conditioner
STYLE: Jessicurl Gelebration Spray/Awe Inspiraling Spray

http://public.fotki.com/85MR2/ (PICS OF CG TRANSITION SO FAR) Need to update. No pics with the Jessicurl products yet, but I LOVE them!
I want my child's father to be loving and caring, a good provider, and to be committed to raising our child to be the best person he or she can be. When we start choosing to reproduce based on what genetic traits might be passed along instead of to create a loving healthy family we start down a slippery slippery slope.
Originally Posted by 85MR2
I am an INTJ personality type (as is my hubby, interestingly), so I do a lot of thinking/judging, a lot o logical examination to control my emotions to some extent. I think this kept me out of a LOT of trouble, giving the drug-infested, gang-ravaged neighborhoods I grew up in. Even when I dated, after one very brief painful experiment, I made up my list of what I wanted in a mate. None of it had to do with looks or race or nation of origin. It was all about character and spirituality. When my husband came around, not only did I find him hot (and before him I found a lot of guys hot and turned down a lot of guys cause they didn't fit the profile I had in mind), but he also fit the profile: courteous, kind, smart, hard-working, family-oriented, loyal, honest, trustworthy, honoring of parents, respectful to service workers, interested in creative pursuits, a regular-churchgoer who believed the same things I did about God and morality. Heck, we think so much alike and are so compatible, I can say our arguments are so rare as to be hard to remember. People still think we're newlyweds when we go out to concerts or to dinner and such. I think a bit of emphasis on character, not looks or money or social status, would go a long way to curbing country's relationship dysfunctions. But it never occurred to me to say, "Oh, I want a white dude" or "Oh, I'll only marry another Latino." I wanted someone with my worldview and with a very, very good heart and a vivid soul above all. And that's what I waited for and got. Imagine if I'd limited myself to Latinos (like me) or blacks or Asians (and I've had crushes in all race categories). I'd have missed out on my perfect mate.

I bet it's hard growing up as a middle-eastern looking guy at an expensive school in NY. Especially post 9-11. People are judgmental a-holes sometimes. Rise above that.
Originally Posted by 85MR2
I thought the same thing. But, well, I think MIddle Eastern looks are cool. I remember when we first got footage from Afghanistan when the conflict began, and I'd be thinking, "Holy Cow, those Afghan folks are beautiful." I still think they're some of the handsomest/loveliest group of people I've ever seen. I used to think it was a shame to burka up women who looked like THAT! ; )

Anyway, VoidofIdea, thanks for the apology and I hope that you come to really, really love your own beautiful hair.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
What's unbelievable is the fact that you're at your computer checking this thread that you so desperately despise. How else if you aren't on the computer 24/7? Pretty crazy

Last edited by voidofidea; 04-09-2010 at 04:42 PM.
forget it, it doesn't matter, middle eastern, that's what i am, ive got those muddy genes
Originally Posted by voidofidea
I'm glad it won't quote what you actually said.
LOLOLOL why the heck do you keep writing the most ignorant and ridiculous ish, then erase it? Oh man, I wish I still had that part about selective breeding, because I almost fell off my couch laughing at you. Have you ever met a redneck? Please don't act like all of your precious pale people are so intelligent. Seriously though, did you even go to school? I was trying to be nice to you, but you're getting so ridiculous that obviously your mother needs to take a belt to you. I can't! lol....
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
LOLOLOL why the heck do you keep writing the most ignorant and ridiculous ish, then erase it? Oh man, I wish I still had that part about selective breeding, because I almost fell off my couch laughing at you. Have you ever met a redneck? Please don't act like all of your precious pale people are so intelligent. Seriously though, did you even go to school? I was trying to be nice to you, but you're getting so ridiculous that obviously your mother needs to take a belt to you. I can't! lol....
Originally Posted by ellepixie
Oh goody, it was still up on my computer - hey guys, this what kiddo had to say:

Why should anyone be proud of their heritage when it's linked to terrorism? And you say you bet its hard? You're ing right it's hard and you talk about it as if it was nothing to you, you have no idea I'm completely western culturally but i have to put genetic heritage down on a census form for example even though I share no relationship with that country, none of you have any idea in fact and this is an internet forum how much trouble could i get in for voicing my opinion other than barking people at their keyboards? If race wasn't important why do they ask people to identify it on forms of all types? Maybe I've accepted the way the world is, social darwinism hasn't died on in the majority only in the minority and thats you

And btw, what's so bad about selective breeding? What's so wrong about reproducing the most intelligent people of the world instead of the opposite spectrum I say that with confidence. People now adays are too soft willing to tend to people with chronic disabilities with no cure

Compared to you I've categorized people into their ethnic groups at first glance, yeah i want to find someone with similar personality traits sure that's all nice and gravy isn't it
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Unbelievable.
Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
HG products:
Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
One of the smartest dudes on the planet can't move. Stephen Hawking. One of the smartest dudes who ever lived would have been lightly exterminated by Hitler: Albert Einstein. A famed Nobel prize winner had schizophrenia (John F Nash, Jr.). Julius Caesar had epilepsy, and say what you will, the man knew about military strategy. Beethoven managed to make amazing music though he went deaf. Unable to walk due to polio, FDR still managed to become one of the most impressive of our presidents.

People's weaknesses can be a source of strength. Someone who watches a loved one suffer from a disease might study medical research and end up curing something else, but making strides out of love and compassion, something that helps other people.

The weak of the world are an opportunity for the strong to be even stronger and better by learning compassion and mercy. We all need it in the end if we live long enough. You will get old. You will get sick, unless you die young or in an accident or murdered.

I've met many people who have had disabled or retarded kids who will admit that at first they were horrified or distressed, but will later admit the great revelelation that the children taught them new things or brought unexpected joys because they had fortitude beyond their years or an ability to retain innocence and unsullied ways.

A very intelligent and beautiful person could be highly arrogant and evil, as could a poor, stupid one.

I happen to have chronic illnesses (some since childbirth) and yet I have an IQ that's quite above average and my husband has genius level IQ. And yet what people value most is his lovely personality, which is winsome and full of optimism and joy, and what my friends valued in me--beyond my ability to problem-solve--has been my ability to make them laugh or encourage them in bad times. And why can I encourage the lonesome and pained--cause I've suffered quite a bit myself through illness, incapacities, and clinical depressions. When you have to endure, it brings out something in you that having ease does not, unless you let it destroy you. I've been called "my angel of light" by a friend, and it wasn't cause my IQ is 138 or I have two college degrees. It's because I could make her feel hope when life was hard via empathy and generosity.

And trust me, the poor are more generous than the rich. I've seen that firsthand. When someone has 50 million and gives away 1 milliion, that's nothing compared to the person making minimum wage who still gives out of the little they have to help someone or support the research for a cancer cure or whatever.

Helen Keller, with her multiple disabilities, inspired more people than Paris Hilton with her white skin, blond hair and millions. Anne Frank with her luminous spirit and short life and coarse ethnic hair encourages more people to this day with her life and thought than any number of Euro-white models.

Tell me, who is really superior if one were to make that judgement? The dark-skinned, coarse-haired woman with diabetes who takes in her neighhbor's abandoned kids, though she only has a high school education and a blue-collar job....or the white, healthy socialite who graduates from an Ivy League school with honors and shines with beauty queen looks yet spends her days having beauty treatments and eating lite lunches with other socialites.

If you choose the latter, your soul and brain have died.

You have a lot of growing up to do, VoidOfIdea, because history has taught you nothing...not even your own value.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 04-09-2010 at 06:17 PM.
ur the only person so far who has some interesting insights instead of yelling. See all that education made you more open to an academic who bases everything on reason and logic. ALl my perception are linked to experiences and stuff learned in school and history

haha to be honest i just played devil's advocate a little to see how people would respond, who knows where my color complex developed, im sorry about ur birth problems, i feel bad that i was born healthy and cry about my hair. So relax everyone, actually, it was good to see how much hatred was brewing in all of ur souls haha

Last edited by voidofidea; 04-09-2010 at 06:19 PM.
ur the only person so far who has some interesting insights instead of yelling. See all that education made you more open to a college student who bases everything on reason and logic
Originally Posted by voidofidea
You are VERY wrong. All that education made me able to express myself. It was the MORAL and ethical education I got from poor nuns, my uneducated but hugely generous and merciful parents, and the ongoing enlightenment I get from my faith that lets me be patient with people who say truly nuts things.

A world based only on logic would be cold and hard and mean. A world needs logic and education tempered by the ethical and spiritual to be truly livable.

And as a point on logic/reason: One of the most remarkable people I've met was horrifically disfigured and disabled from birth (so much so his parents institutionalized him). Nevertheless, his mind was so keen and his focus and ability so outstanding, he made a fortune and a significant career in architecture. Nevertheless, were it not for the love, care, and affection of those who took care of him, what would his life had been? The cruelty of those who harsly judge the imperfect (and would have killed him at birth if not before) was not what made his life bearable. It was the care of those who put "ugliness" and disability aside and valued his being.

Logic would not have said, "This disfigured boy with a congenital disorder that renders him unable to walk, hardly able to eat, and will eventually make him quadriplegic is worthless. Let's put an end to his bad genes now."

Instead, his genes became part of the Human Genome Project, and he is enlightening scientists to this day.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 04-09-2010 at 06:24 PM.
ya morals are all nice but when the a bomb strikes morals go to **** know what im sayin??

and the other thing is im mad smart myself, i do mad well in all courses i take etc, and i just know im smarter than most people, but i hate to say it lol but i honestly believe that it would still suck to be super smart person whose ugly

Last edited by voidofidea; 04-09-2010 at 06:26 PM.
ya morals are all nice but when the a bomb strikes morals go to **** know what im sayin??
Originally Posted by voidofidea
I suppose you really have no perspective. The very fact that some people survive is because morals came into play. Whether it was the Jews who were harbored during the HOlocaust, or the blacks taken on the underground railroad away from slavemasters, or the ones protected in Rwanda from the rampaging hordes. Morality is what allows for shining moments in the darkness that is fallen humanity.

The doctors and nurses who go into war zones to help. The firefighters who go to help earthquake victims in a foreign nation. The neighbor who refuses to betray his neighbor. That's not logic (logic says do what it takes to survive). No, that's spirit.

They should be the examples--the ones who do not go to ****. The moral ones.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Okay u wanna talk about morals lemme give u a simpler situation than the a bomb and uve probablyheard this situation b4 i dunno

So there's a neighborhood at 5 am, and a young lady walks home from work. A thug lurks out of the darkness, and starts to stab her, taking her belongings. The thug is a sick type, and stabs the women 20 times, taking 5 minutes to do so. Within the 5 minutes, not a single witness, while nearly 30 people at their windows witnessing this act, called the police. This has happened many times, how do u explain that broseph?
ya morals are all nice but when the a bomb strikes morals go to **** know what im sayin??

and the other thing is im mad smart myself, i do mad well in all courses i take etc, and i just know im smarter than most people, but i hate to say it lol but i honestly believe that it would still suck to be super smart person whose ugly
Originally Posted by voidofidea
It sucks to be ugly cause people are cruel. Add compassion and understanding and mercy and tolerance, and guess what, it will stop sucking as it does.

Like anything, the reason ugly is painful is cause it brings ridicule or isolation or terror or rejection.

If we refused to terrorize, ridicule or cruelly reject those who are not pretty, the sting is removed.

When YOU make statement that deride people of a certain race, color or hair type, you propagate the cruelty that is done to those who are not thought beautiful. You add to the problem. You become part of the evil. And education that doesn't move us away from evil is bad education.

And being booksmart is not the same as being really intelligent.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 04-09-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Okay u wanna talk about morals lemme give u a simpler situation than the a bomb and uve probablyheard this situation b4 i dunno

So there's a neighborhood at 5 am, and a young lady walks home from work. A thug lurks out of the darkness, and starts to stab her, taking her belongings. The thug is a sick type, and stabs the women 20 times, taking 5 minutes to do so. Within the 5 minutes, not a single witness, while nearly 30 people at their windows witnessing this act, called the police. This has happened many times, how do u explain that broseph?
Originally Posted by voidofidea
Explain Corrie Ten Boom. Explain Elisabeth Elliot. Explain Paul Rusesabagina

I remember the Genovese case. I've read about it since way back when (I'm not young.) One of my fave writers even wrote a spec story based on it, Kitty Genovese's brutal murder and the witnesses who did nothing.

Sociologists and psychologists galore have commented on it. There are many views, which no doubt you can research yourself. Part of it is that no doubt someone thought someone else called the cops. A lot is fear (will he stab me, too)?

There are other cases, many, where men and women INTERVENED to help the ones being attacked, sometimes getting burned or shot themselves.

You choose to focus on the case of inaction--and we should learn from it. But ultimately, the only question that matters is: What would you do?

If logic says, "Stay safe in the apartment and let the weak woman who can't defend herself die."

What does morals say? Morals say, "CAll the cops. Yell. Get neighbors and bats and knives and get the guy to stop and hold him for the cops."

So, only those people truly know why. I do know that the ones who risk their lives for other people do it cause they realize the value of the other and maybe realize that it's EVIL not to help when you can, in some way.

Thank God we discuss it. Imagine if we didn't find it BAD that they did nothing.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 04-09-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Now that I think on it, it can be brought down to what rabbis and ministers have long preached as the highest law after loving God: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

If we really did that, the world would be paradise, here and now, to the extent possible given natural disasters, etc.

I love my husband. I'd take a bullet for him. I'd stand between him and a spear.

That's love. Real love, not the lightweight stuff.

That's why a loving parent will throw herself over her child to protect it in a disaster (that plane accident where the mother is found covering her child protectively).

You would not be cruel or ungenerous to someone you loved.

I don't really love my neighbors like I ought. But the ideal is correct. We wouldn't have terrorist ...or wars against terrorism...or murder trials...or rapes...because it would be unthinkable to do that to one who is truly a loved one.

Do Unto others....as you would have them do unto you.

There's a reason why the world sucks. We don't do that.

If you find rejection or ridicule or being looked down on painful, don't do it to others. Period. If it sucks to be ugly, stop being someone who makes people feel ugly. How's that for advice?
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Now that I think on it, it can be brought down to what rabbis and ministers have long preached as the highest law after loving God: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

If we really did that, the world would be paradise, here and now, to the extent possible given natural disasters, etc.

I love my husband. I'd take a bullet for him. I'd stand between him and a spear.

That's love. Real love, not the lightweight stuff.

That's why a loving parent will throw herself over her child to protect it in a disaster (that plane accident where the mother is found covering her child protectively).

You would not be cruel or ungenerous to someone you loved.

I don't really love my neighbors like I ought. But the ideal is correct. We wouldn't have terrorist ...or wars against terrorism...or murder trials...or rapes...because it would be unthinkable to do that to one who is truly a loved one.

Do Unto others....as you would have them do unto you.

There's a reason why the world sucks. We don't do that.

If you find rejection or ridicule or being looked down on painful, don't do it to others. Period. If it sucks to be ugly, stop being someone who makes people feel ugly. How's that for advice?
Originally Posted by MirCurls
Well said. I endorse the above post.

I find it interesting that he said he was just playing devil's advocate to see what we would say. While sometimes it's okay...this time, I think it crossed a line.

And please, if you post something, at least have the guts to leave it there. Don't be a weenie and backtrack when it brings a backlash. If you're so set on your ideas, then keep them there, don't wish-wash back and forth according to the mass reaction. It just shows that you truly don't know your own wants and thoughts.

Take some time to do some soul-searching like others on this post have recommended. Figure out who you are and what you truly believe, because your ideas are very out of whack and often contradict themselves.

And while I'm at it...I know we're in an era where text speaking is cool, but if you're posting on a forum and claiming that you're an intelligent person, then at least use proper grammar and spell out the words you're trying to say.
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.
Okay u wanna talk about morals lemme give u a simpler situation than the a bomb and uve probablyheard this situation b4 i dunno

So there's a neighborhood at 5 am, and a young lady walks home from work. A thug lurks out of the darkness, and starts to stab her, taking her belongings. The thug is a sick type, and stabs the women 20 times, taking 5 minutes to do so. Within the 5 minutes, not a single witness, while nearly 30 people at their windows witnessing this act, called the police. This has happened many times, how do u explain that broseph?
Originally Posted by voidofidea
Actually, that is known as a psychological principle called the "bystander effect." For many reasons people do not get involved, and don't feel it's their responsibility because they believe someone else will. It doesn't make people evil per se.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com