looong time lurker---first post! what type hair do I have?

wow what an explosion of curls! 3b too, and although i type myself 3b you have such differnet curls to me. i do get the type of curls you have but they're not as bunched up and i get such a flat top. i've also used the flaxseed gel and quite liked it but again my curls werent half as springy as yours.

very gorgeous! welcome to the boards!
Originally Posted by jennyfurrens
wow, thank you

I think cut is part of it and how I part my hair .some days it looks flatter and some days it doesn't. if I sleep with wet hair my hair is curly from the root nad it looks funny to me since its normally not like that....but its a cute look. it ends up being a lot shorter than normal too.
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
I wish I had your hair! Its so pretty! I see you use the sleek and shine leave in too! Its a miracle in a bottle. Welcome to the boards!

ETA: I've never told you what hair type I think you have! Your hair looks like a Corkscrew 3B with some 3C in it.
Originally Posted by angiecurls
thanks! yeah I kinda think I am mostly 3b with some 3c in it with most of the 3c in the back and espcially towards the ends. also, it varies. some days its strictly 3b lol other days it leans more towards 3c....kinda odd. but ....

oh, and I just started using that stuff. a few of those photos were taken the day after my first use. I might try the curl n shine next. I've heard good things :-)
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
3 b/c and very pretty!
Originally Posted by embudini
why thank you :-)
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
definite 3B. very pretty.
Originally Posted by curlicious3b
thanks
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
Welcome!!! I love the pics of your hair pulled 1/2 up! Very pretty

Kim
Originally Posted by juvjoy
thank you! yeah those are my favorites too

http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
I agree with 3b/c mix (like me). Great curls!

SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring"
3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
* pw: just4curlies
* My Motto: Strand Test!
some hair pics
-- gone, but never forgotten.
I would say 3b. They are such beautiful curls! oh, and Welcome!~~jax
2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
I would say 3b, too. and you and your hair are just gorgeous!
and a DT is a deep treatment
2c/3a CG
HG products: AG Recoil, DevaCurl Set It Free
Very pretty 3b/c! Your hair is alot like mine, except I think you have more hair than I do because you get such gorgeous volume!
I'm a 3b, with 3c underneath.

Used to be CG, now I'm not. Using Suave Aloe & Waterlily shampoo & condish, JoiWhip, BRHG, Suave Aloe gel, Aussie Tizz No Frizz, and anything else that looks good!
My Myspace!
I would say 3b, too. and you and your hair are just gorgeous!
and a DT is a deep treatment
Originally Posted by The Scientist

ohhhhh, deep treatement. thanks!



and thanks for the compliment too
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
Very pretty 3b/c! Your hair is alot like mine, except I think you have more hair than I do because you get such gorgeous volume!
Originally Posted by curlyjenn
thanks!

ahhh, I get way more volume than that when I want to. its kinda absurd how big it can get. I think its fun, but I think my boyfriend prefers less....
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
I would say 3b. They are such beautiful curls! oh, and Welcome!~~jax
Originally Posted by Jaxie
thank you! :-)
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
I agree with 3b/c mix (like me). Great curls!
Originally Posted by CurliLocks
thanks~!!

http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
I love your hair, it looks really pretty. sorry I'm no good at typing hair but I think everyone else has done a great job on that already.
Lotsa 3c curls
Curly Journey Album
Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
Wow, lovely hair, love the volume!
I'd say you are a 3b/c, more B with traces of C.
Maya
3b/c CG routine
HG line DevaCurl
Password: Locks

I love your hair, it looks really pretty. sorry I'm no good at typing hair but I think everyone else has done a great job on that already.
Originally Posted by SmallFry
thanks!
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
Wow, lovely hair, love the volume!
I'd say you are a 3b/c, more B with traces of C.
Originally Posted by Ladydncing
thanks!

yeah, I think so too. some days its fully 3b but usually there is a mix, with mostly 3b and inbetween b and c with some c in the back.
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
I love this site! so helpful :-)

I've lurked for a few years and never registered until recently....

and I have finally decided to post!

I also *minutes ago* got a fokti album set up :-)

I'm wondering what type hair I might have (I have read the curly girl book btw)...I can't tell. I think I have various types. I used to have tighter curls than I do now. I've bleached my hair several several times over the past two years. I've had bright red, dark red, blue, green, pink, purple and orange hair (not all at once!) sometimes separately, sometimes in combinations
I'd say threeB too, but I would color again if I were you , you look awesome especially with the blue, it totally make yor eyes just pop.
most of my curls are about half an inch or less, some slightly bigger than that. others are closer to an inch and a few are past that (at least on some days....I think it depends on what I do with my hair or how long I go without washing....)

aaaaaanyway, I bleached the front parts way more than the rest so they are WAY less curly which is disappointing to me. I hate the front of my hair now. because of that, I dyed it brown and am leaving it alone now. probably not for good especially since I have about six tubes of dye left lol but I'm leaving it alone for quite a while :-p

anyway, thanks so much guys!
Originally Posted by numbersix

I love this site! so helpful :-)

I've lurked for a few years and never registered until recently....

and I have finally decided to post!

I also *minutes ago* got a fokti album set up :-)

I'm wondering what type hair I might have (I have read the curly girl book btw)...I can't tell. I think I have various types. I used to have tighter curls than I do now. I've bleached my hair several several times over the past two years. I've had bright red, dark red, blue, green, pink, purple and orange hair (not all at once!) sometimes separately, sometimes in combinations
I'd say threeB too, but I would color again if I were you , you look awesome especially with the blue, it totally make yor eyes just pop.
most of my curls are about half an inch or less, some slightly bigger than that. others are closer to an inch and a few are past that (at least on some days....I think it depends on what I do with my hair or how long I go without washing....)

aaaaaanyway, I bleached the front parts way more than the rest so they are WAY less curly which is disappointing to me. I hate the front of my hair now. because of that, I dyed it brown and am leaving it alone now. probably not for good especially since I have about six tubes of dye left lol but I'm leaving it alone for quite a while :-p

anyway, thanks so much guys!
Originally Posted by numbersix
Originally Posted by Delma
hey! someone who actually liked the blue hehe

yeah, I miss the blue. purple was good too in terms of eyes. plus with purple you dont' have to bleach much to get the color to come out well. (with blue you do unfortunately)

pink is the most fun but the color I like to use requires more bleaching than I'd like unless I do the underlayer becuase that hair isn't very curly anyway and nobody sees it so I don't care if I bleach that part

thanks for the comments :-)
http://public.fotki.com/numbersix/hair/
password: funcurls :-p
Your welcome , i used to do my hair different colors all the time too. I miss it , maybe I'll try it again after seeing your hair

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com