recm'd New Year's Resolution: Review a Product in Prod Rvws

As New Year's Resolutions are cropping up everywhere, may I suggest everyone review a product in the Product Reviews area at:

It will make it a happier new year for those who read your reviews!

(Note: you do have to sign up again, even if you are registered on the board. Many use their same username for reference, but you can use a different one too.)
I dunno, but could products (brands) get added on there? I am using a line now that I absolutely love (I would give it the highest score). It is made especially for people with food and chemical sensitivitis/allergies/intolerances so not a "curly hair" brand, but it works absolutely great for me anyways. I was thinking such a product could be good for others with the same problems as mine.

I have the ingredients listed too.

Just a thought...
Uuuhm. It seems impossible to log in there.
You have to create a new login for just the Prod Reviews section (you can use your username from the boards if you want).

Where it says "Register here to add your own words of wisdom!", you click on Register here (on the Product Reviews page linked to above) and create a username and pw. From there you're set.

Oh, and your new brand/products are entered now.
Yes, I have been registred there since before (I know you need a different one from here). I have written reviews earlier, but this time it didn't want to accept my password at all.

I'll try again today.
kurlee....would love to hear what brand you are using since we have lots of allergies here
thanks
___________
fine hair with botticelli curls according to my stylist
currently trialing devacurl low poo, one c and angell
The brand is Gluten-Free Savonnerie. It's free from gluten, casein, nuts, fragrance, colorants, corn and soy.
It is also handcrafted in a facility that is free from that stuff so no traces even.

The products have great quality. I have used them since September and I can't imagine to even try anything else. I have used the whole line of stuff and I have the ingredients listed if you are interested.
I buy them online and they have a fast shipping and a flat rate charge ($3.99). A great alternative for people that have "issues". I have Celiac disease myself and some chemical sensetivities.

The great thing with the products is that they work just as well as any other "curly hair brand" that I have tried.
Protein and silicone free products on top.

Oh, and your new brand/products are entered now.
Originally Posted by laurabeth33
I can't log in. I even tried on both the computer and the lap top (we have different virus protections programs on them if that was the issue) AND I tried to register a new account, but still doesn't wanna work. I just get the log in "thingy" no matter what I do. Will not let me in.
Can anyone else log in so I'd know if it is on my end or the homepage?
Kurlee, shoot me an email reminder and I'll try to get you fixed up tomorrow when I'm in the office.
Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!
I would love to review more products but as soon as I love something, it stops working. I'd need the ability to change my review weekly! LOL.
3B, I think w/very thick hair, shoulder length. Fall hair: Low Poo, TS, CK, Aloeba leave in, recoil or RR, plop, BRHG or SMU, no blow dry.
I thought I had read every inch of NC, but I never knew this existed!
I'll be reading for days and days! I'm already pretty much convinced I should try the Ojon Treatment. Ugh.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Feb 2014**
Originally Posted by Gretchen
Seems like it workes again. I managed to get my reviews in there but now I can't get in again. Moody page or something. I'll try again tomorrow. If it keeps on I'll write ya.