Can you log in at the products reviews?

I haven't been able to log in the last two days (and haven't tried for a long time before that). I have been registered over there since 2 years back and it will not let me log in. I tried both my lap top and the regular computer (different virus protection if that was an issue). I even tried registering a new "account" but that didn't work either.

Does anyone else have problems like me? I would like to know if it is on my end or the homepage itself.

TIA!
What happens when you try to log in? Do you see the bar at the top showing you are logged in?
No, the log in page just shows up again and it look no different from before.
It's like nothing happens at all kinda.

This page..and nothing happens.

I even tried clicking on the "review this product" as I found the product I was gonna review. Same there. Nothing happens but I get to that page again.
I just tried and I can login and review. I wonder what's up?
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
It finally worked!!! I registered a new one again (for the 4th time) and it finally seemed to register it. Now I will review my products.

..and for some reason the new registration took me to my old one. So now I just updated it a little. A mystery.
But it works, so no worries!
That was weird huh? Yay new opinions on products coming!
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
Okay, so I left my reviews!

But it works, so no worries!
Originally Posted by Kurlee
Hurrah! I was hoping you could get in. Sometimes, the PC just needs some sweet talkin'!
I wonder why the rating doesn't show up as you look at the products? You have to actually click on it to see the rating, if you get what I mean.
Excellent question, Kurlee! It took me a while to figure that one out. The rating on the main/search page is based on the testing of G&M, Lisa, and I. The other reviews have a Average Member Rating under User Reviews, and that you can see when you see the whole product page.

I can see your point about it visually appearing that product hasn't been reviewed at all. Maybe you can PM G&M and see if their programmer can change the logic to figure in all reviews. I kinda miss the numeric rating (like 3.4 or 2. that can show the gray area between different products. But the curls are so cute!
Glad you got in finally, Kurlee. Not sure what was going on.

Thanks for your reviews, and I'll check into your concerns about ratings not showing.
Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Originally Posted by laurabeth33
Yes, I mean it does look kinda like there is no review there. Would be great it that could show up some how. Hmm..
Glad you got in finally, Kurlee. Not sure what was going on.

Originally Posted by Gretchen
I can't log in again. :P Moody system or something. But I got my reviews in anyway.

Yes, it would be nice if it showed up a little better there with "members" reviews some how.
Gretchen, it seems I can only log in if I do a new registration with old username and a new password, only it takes me to my old account and when I try to update the info there (change password and e-mail address) it will not let me update. Very mysterious. If I try to log in with a password that I have used before it will not let me but still takes me to the old account...
Will you please email me your account info? I'll have a look.

gretchen@naturallycurly.com
Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!
Sent ya en e-mail!
I did my first review today! (the back to basics pom peach condish)....
pw: curls
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo, Suave Coconut
Conditioner - One Condition
Leave In - KCKT
Gel - KCCC at the moment

Something I have learnt is to wait a while to write that review. So many times I have just loved a product at first and then it just stops working. Could be a protein in it that gave me trouble or something.

I gave a review on the Curls Hair Tea conditioner and I wrote it way too early after I started using it. Loved that conditioner at first and then it just made my hair feel hard (must have been the protein). So the review is now missleading I feel. Oh well. Just something I have thought of; that I must give the product some time before I actually decide how well it works.
Very good advice and that's exactly why I haven't reviewed anything up until now. I'm definitely a product junkie but the two products I constantly come back to are Back to Basics Pom Peach and Elucence MBC...I went ahead and reviewed those since I have used those for awhile now.
pw: curls
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo, Suave Coconut
Conditioner - One Condition
Leave In - KCKT
Gel - KCCC at the moment
I didn't mean that YOU wrote your review too early, I just came to think of it and just mentioned it. I have made that misstake a couple of times and I wish I would have thought about it back then.