so excited! I decided to give FSG another chance, and wow, am I loving it. I used the standard recipe we have here on NC. This time I used a lot--no, a TON, of FSG and that has made all the difference. There's a lot less in-the-curls frizz than normal.
1. Normal shower stuff, cold water rinse (brrrr...)
2. Rake in Giovanni Direct, comb through.
3. *Scrunch in KCKT.
4. Scrunch in TONS of FSG.
5. Scrunch with t-shirt and squish out excess water.
6. Scrunch in more
7. Scrunch again with another t-shirt.
8. Air dry. Yes, everything will be very
9. SOTC w/ a few drops of EVOO rubbed onto my hands.
Did I mention I scrunched????
*the scrunching method I used was Scrunch and Pump. Man does that work...
Now, if only I could combat my incessant lack of root volume!
CG Birthday: 7/25/11
Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
Leave In: ^^^^
Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel