Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > General Discussion about Curly Hair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1
Default Straight hair

Hi, I'm 21 and I have Straight hair type 1. I want to know if theres a posibility to turn them into a type3b or higher. Maybe a perm??? I want them to be sorta frizzy so I can put a headband on and they would just stay up....
kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
Kaia's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,262

You should probably speak to a hair stylist about this. Try to ask around and find someone experienced with perms. Then ask the stylist for a consultation, which is usually free. They will be able to tell you a lot better what kind of curl your hair will be able to maintain.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
Kaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:14 PM   #3
redcelticcurls's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,014
Send a message via Yahoo to redcelticcurls

I agree with Bailey. A good stylist should be able to consult with you on this.

We could also just trade hair for a week.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
redcelticcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com