10-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Agree your hair might be heat damaged, and as it gets healthier the top might be less flat.
I have a flat top too...bane of my existence, lol. I tried probably every method of drying out there, what I found works best for me is
- Microfiber towel straight out of the shower (the turban twist kind for hair)
- Leave on while getting dressed, etc.
- By the time I take it down about 15 - 30 mins later my hair is damp, not soaking. The curls are intact, no frizz. Also, since my hair is piled on my head under the towel I feel like it helps with root volume a little.
- I can then use the diffuser for MUCH less time than when I was using it on very wet hair.
4a?? Maybe 3c...some 4b??? No clue
tiny s-waves, coils, and spirals
- Cleanser: CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
- Co-wash: Suave Naturals or V05
- RO: GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme Naturals
-Stylers: Garnier Pure Clean Gel, CJ Aloe Fix, KCCC
"I remember your childhood hair....flowin' wild at the county fair" - kelley stoltz
"and all the hours that you've been sitting at your vanity....may they carry you far from your misery" - conor oberst