01-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Healthy way to remove semi permanent color
I have a semi perm black in my hair..It has washed out. In the sun, you can see that my hair is like a auburn color. I wanna remove the semi perm black color so that I can see more of the auburn color. Ive heard of Ions Color Corrector and Ive heard of Emergen-C method. Is there any other way that will not harm my hair?
The Picture from the Day of my BC
- 3c, not really coarse, not that fine either.
- Some Frizz, Low porosity
- Big Chop Sept 7,2012
- Favorite Hair Style: Wash n Go
- Favorite Conditioner: Aussie Moist
- Favorite Leave in:Trader Joes Nourish Spa
- Favorite Moisturizer:Grape Seed Oil
- Favorite Styling Tools: MY HANDS !!!