Devacurl? Elucence?...Reviews/Opinions....

My hair hasn’t been looking good lately, so I’ve been experimenting with products I’ve used in the past….my ouidad products seem to be drying my hair out lately. I decided to pull out my Deva products this morning and had a great curly day! I “washed” with no-poo, used one c, scrunched in angel and diffused….and I had a great hair day!

I had luck with deva in the past but my hair always got overconditioned and fluffy after a while Maybe I could just use a gentle shampoo (like Elucence moisure balance shampoo like once a week)..

I don’t know, I’ve been so frustrated with my hair lately, but it’s actually looking good today and I want it to stay looking good!

I have fine, but thick 3A hair that tends to look good at the beginning of the day and be weighed down and droopy as the day goes on. I’m not sure if I should switch to deva, or instead of my ouidad start washing with a gentler shampoo daily like Elucence shampoo, along with elucence conditioner….

Hoping others with my hair type (3A…..Fine….but Thick (meaning a lot of it). ..will chime in! TIA!
Hi CRC!

I'm having the same frustrations. I've been using the Ouidad products consistently since August with great results, but for the last week my hair hasn't looked so good. It is dry, frizzy, and my curls are not defined. The weather has changed some but my hair has never looked this bad when using Ouidad.

I don't have any advice as I'm out looking for new products too!
I seem to have to switch between Deva, Elucence, and CJ to maintain good curl. For some reason I can't use anything too many days in a row before I start loosing curl. Rotating, so far is working good.

Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner
It's only been a couple days but I've been using TiGi Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey poo & condish, then my Ouidad leave-in and gels and my hair has been turning out good. No frizz and the curl definition is back. Like I said, it's only been a couple days but it seems to be working.

I don't know anything about the products you questioned, sorry about that. I think the Oatmeal & Honey products are CG. They do have soy and wheat proteins. This was a concern of mine, but as Suzenguide said on another thread, they may not have as many as the Ouidad products.

Hope you find something that works!