DB Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner! It's on the expensive side, but it sounds like what you're describing.1) Proclaim Olive Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner. I used them at my bf's house one time and they left my hair feeling really nice.
2) Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Conditioner. I've tried the shampoo and really like it, so I wanna try the conditioner
3) Other oils: JBCO (I've ordered some), Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Tea Tree Oil, etc.
4) HairOne Olive Oil Cleansing Conditioner
5) Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Cleansing Conditioner. I used one of their other conditioners as a RO and liked it, so I'd like to try this one.
6) RenPure Cleansing Conditioner
7) Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner
Curls Champagne and Caviar Curl Elixir
9) Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo. I use the conditioner so I'd like to see what the shampoo is like.
10) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner, and maybe the shampoo as well.
Some of these are just products I'd like to try, but the ones that are most definitely on my wish list are 1, 3, and 5. I was so disappointed to find that Proclaim used cones and sulfates when I was CG. Now that I'm not CG anymore I plan to get some of my own after I use up the products I've got already.
The Perfect Product:
1) No silicones if it's an RO condish so I get less build-up
2) Won't dry my hair out or make it look like a frizzy mess
3) A little bit going a long way
4) Not too many proteins, if it must contain them. Otherwise, no proteins.
5) Affordable/a fair price for the size of the bottle. EG-- A giant salon-size bottle costing $20? That's fair because of how much you're getting. But $15 for like an 8 oz bottle that'll only get me through the week? That's crazy. (Curl Junkie, I'm looking at you!)
6) Creates good curl definition! Also must leave curls nice and springy and bouncy. I like when people boing my curls, so they must also look nice and boing-able!
7) Will continuously give me the same results as it did the first time. Ideal results is that it is soft, moisturized, and detangled so I can run my fingers through it even after I've rinsed it out.
RobotQT1 likes this.