Ok, here's my routine:
I have lots of 3b with some 3c and 3a mixed in, shoulder length, highlighted, devachan cut hair.
- wash with Devacurl no-poo
- condition with Devacurl OneC
- put more OneC
in and use as leave-in (rake through with fingers)
- scrunch dry with a t-shirt
- rake in Curl Keeper
(my new HG, it works great for me!)
- scrunch in some Re:coil
- clip the top so I don't have flat head
- diffuse for about 10 minutes to get it about half dry (drys it the rest of the way in the car to work)
- scrunch any crunch out with my hands
This has been working so good for me, that if I put my hair in a pineapple at night, I can get 2nd and 3rd day hair. If my hair starts getting a little frizzy, I scrunch in some Jessicurl Confident Coils
on day 2 or 3, as needed.