Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > General Discussion about Curly Hair

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 04:58 AM   #1
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 26
Default Naked?

I was in Boots yesterday and I noticed a line of hair products called "Naked" that looked quite promising...

http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk

Quote:
Naked is 97% natural, crammed with gorgeous high quality extracts and free from parabens, SLS and petrochemicals. The 97% “naturalness” comes from plant derived ingredients which make up on average 97% of the product. This means that all that lovely goodness going into your skin isn't spoiled in any way.
Has anybody used these? Would they be good for type 2B/C hair?
no hero in her sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:59 AM   #2
 
imported__moptop_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 145
Default

I would think that 100% natural or even 97% in this case is safe for hair. I haven't heard of the product but the description is enticing.
imported__moptop_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:39 AM   #3
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 51
Default

97% means nothing in my opinion. What if the other 3% was bad stuff?

In fact, I'd guess most products are 97% natural (just like our bodies are 99% water or whatever).
billyjeanisnotmylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com