12-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Join Date: Aug 2008
Curly Girl Fla and All people who use camellia oil: camellia oil help
Curly Girl fla and ALL camellia oil users. I have a few questions about camellia oil
1. I heard that it's an outstanding that is easily absorbed is it true that you can't overdo it?
What is the texture, light, heavy, thick...?
What is the scent?
2. I saw the one form Anita Grant, the camellia kissi(japan). It looks very superior to camellia sinensis(japan or China), what do you think?
3. I want to use 2 tablespoons in my new hair butter with cupuacu unrefined, murumuru butter, this hair butter to be light and not greasy and creamy since I have a fine 4a that is dense. Do you think it's foolish since it's quite an expensive oil?
4. What are your other use for his oil body, face, hair, In you homemade butters, hair oil....?
5. How do you like it in general?
6. where do you get yours?
7. I want to try the one from Anita Grant (will use for hair face, and body) she has:
a) sample size
c) 6 oz
Because of the price of the oil (40ish to 50ish in USD) and the shipping fee I was thinking about buying the 6 oz. I don't want to get a small size then like this oil a lot t and regret not getting a bigger size, since lots of people regretted purchasing samples sizes.
That's why I need to know if you really like it so that I don't get so much for nothing.
so, to came back to the question:
What size would you buy if you use it for all your body?
N.B.: Before answering this question , please consider if for this oil:less is more or more is less ,will use for all body, the "regretting" situation, shelf life, etc.
Thank you for your help.