Why are the uncooperative strands so infuriating?

I get about 90% participation and cooperation from my curls, which is great. But the remaining 10%, the strands that don't curl or clump or do anything drive me to distraction. Why can't I just appreciate & be content with the 90% that does what I want it to?
Hair Type: 3A/3B; natural color; mid-back length.
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus (2 - 3 times/week)
Fave Rinse-Out Conditioners: HE Hello Hydration; Yes to Blueberries; GVP Conditioning Balm;
Styling Routine: Squish-scrunch product /conditioner into soaking wet, upside down hair; plop for 10 minutes, air dry. (Diffuser dry front section.)
Fave Styling Products: KCKT; Tigi Curl Amplifier Creme; Batia & Aleeza gel; Giovanni Sunset Styler; LA Looks Sport Gel.
OMG, dont you just want to grab a pair of scissors and show them who's the boss!!!!???I literally gotta keep them away or else they will get reformed!
para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV
I have a section right in the front that is like this!! Makes me so mad.....I usually pin curl that section into submission though. I have thought of just cutting it off...but then it would probably just stick straight up or something!

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com