08-13-2009, 05:11 AM
Join Date: Aug 2009
What is your strategy for having great hair on vacation? Aside from travel bottles for products, what other essentials do you take with you? How do you prepare for a more humid climate?
These are all questions I have been asking myself as I pack up for Aruba... Figured I throw it out to all of you and see if I get any great tips!
Things to Figure Out:
- Washing with DevaCurl No-Poo &/or One Condition
- Applying various combinations of gels, creams, sprays and serums
- Scrunching with Aquis hair towel
- Clipping sometimes
- Diffusing with Pixiecurl method until partially dry
- How to keep my roots from looking greasy
- How to make my canopy come out great every time
- How to add some volume when clipping goes awry