CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   General Discussion about Curly Hair (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/)
-   -   Congratulations and Good Luck to Struttswife! (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/83817-congratulations-good-luck-struttswife.html)

mpgirl 08-20-2009 08:30 PM

Congratulations and Good Luck to Struttswife!
 
Struttswife is moving to a new salon! For those of you who see Struttswife for fabulous cuts and curl advice, she is moving to a new salon. I think congratulations are in order and I hope to visit her in her new digs shortly. She'll be carrying some great curl-friendly products too.

Her new salon info is:


Beau Monde Salon
4867 Park Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33709
(727) 541-6309

Good luck Tiffany. I know you will continue to do great things for curlies at your new location!:occasion2:

momof3curls 08-20-2009 08:59 PM

I can't wait either! My mom is going to drive up with a friend from Ft. Myers to see her soon.

Curlyminx 08-20-2009 10:02 PM

Congratulations Struttswife!

Good to hear business is good!

StruttsWife 08-21-2009 06:25 AM

Awww, mp...that is so sweet!

I am really, REALLY excited about this move...I will be able to do some great things for my curly friends that I wasn't able to do before :blob3: Maybe some kind of fun girls with curls event is even in order! (Wonder if I could lure Gretchen and Michelle out here to do a nc.com event if I promise we'll wait until the dew points are no longer in the stratosphere, lol).

Incidentally, everyone should call me directly at Live Curly Live Free instead of at Beau Monde itself...the number is 727.424.7325.

One more week to go! Yay!!!

Curly Girl Fla 08-21-2009 07:18 AM

Wishing you a smooth transition (you'll be missed at your current salon, for sure)and much luck at your new place! I already plugged your info in my phone (thanks mpgirl!)...I definitely think a curl event is in order-maybe a holiday season or pre-season thingy...?

mpgirl 08-21-2009 07:27 AM

I think a "Curl Event" is a fabulous idea! What a great promotional idea for NC.COM. I think that they should highlight curly stylists or have "Grand Opening" style events for stylists like you. The idea has endless possibilities.

I do believe that we should do a curly gathering down here anyway, so why not correspond to a salon event/celebration for Tiffany?

Anyone else in if we set a date in mid/late October?

tinah 08-21-2009 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpgirl (Post 1074603)
I think a "Curl Event" is a fabulous idea! What a great promotional idea for NC.COM. I think that they should highlight curly stylists or have "Grand Opening" style events for stylists like you. The idea has endless possibilities.

I do believe that we should do a curly gathering down here anyway, so why not correspond to a salon event/celebration for Tiffany?

Anyone else in if we set a date in mid/late October?

I have an appointment with Tiffany in Mid October! Can't wait to see the new place and meet her for the first time! Sooo exciting!! WOO! congrats Tiffany on the move! Can't wait to meet you!

dominicana 08-21-2009 11:34 AM

Curly girl meet up
 
I'm in!!! would love to meet you ladies and see Tiffany again!!

D

Hair Type: Lots of Coarse Wiry Curl Type: Haven't figured it out yet
Conditioners: AOWC, Sally GVP Conditioning Balm, AOHSR, Giovanni 50:50
Regime: Co-wash 4-5 times a week. Wash with a Kinky Curly Come Clean 1- 2 a month.
Stylers:World of Curls Gel, KCCC, HESMU.
Extras: Shea Butter or Coconut Oil.
http://public.fotki.com/mikri75/

jillipoo 08-21-2009 11:49 AM

Congrats, StruttsWife! I'm so jealous of all you Floridians who get to access to Tiffany!

LikeAustralia 08-21-2009 11:57 AM

Congrats, SW!

Maybe this is a dumb question and you don't have to answer, but what prompted the move? Better location? Different product selections/offerings?

I have no idea how salons work.. obviously! :)

Ondulee 08-21-2009 01:56 PM

that's great news that she can upgrade her business!

Quote:

She'll be carrying some great curl-friendly products too.
will there be any online option to purchase products from her? Outside of the US?

Please say "yes"!

goobernut 08-21-2009 02:22 PM

Here's another vote for a Curly event!

I'm so excited, Tinah and I have an appt on the same day, and we're riding together. I'm so taking before and after shots :) I will of course be acting silly in mine, but you know.

And I may be odd, but I think that the fact that Live Free Live Curly has its OWN phone number is AWESOME. That's so *groundbreaking*. I just feel excited because it sounds like its the beginning of something BIG and NEW.

Yes, I know I have nothing to do with Tiffany, nor have I been on the boards very long, but dang, its just so neato.

And yes, I know I should be given and award for my precise control of the English Language. :P

bettinfla 08-23-2009 03:57 PM

Congratulations Struttswife -- no matter where you are, you will do well -- I hope the move is to your advantage and I only wish you'd move further EAST-- LOL

tinah 08-23-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goobernut (Post 1075002)
Here's another vote for a Curly event!

I'm so excited, Tinah and I have an appt on the same day, and we're riding together. I'm so taking before and after shots :) I will of course be acting silly in mine, but you know.

And I may be odd, but I think that the fact that Live Free Live Curly has its OWN phone number is AWESOME. That's so *groundbreaking*. I just feel excited because it sounds like its the beginning of something BIG and NEW.

Yes, I know I have nothing to do with Tiffany, nor have I been on the boards very long, but dang, its just so neato.

And yes, I know I should be given and award for my precise control of the English Language. :P

I didn't say anything because I didn't know if you wanted everyone to know that or not but yay! the cat's out of the bag! We're going together to get our first Tiffany cuts! WOO! There will be lots of pictures! I'm so excited to meet Goobernut AND Tiffany AND mpgirl! It's gonna be a great curly day!!!:blob2:

rudeechick 08-23-2009 06:01 PM

Good Luck Tiffany! They are lucky to have you!:cheers:

StruttsWife 08-24-2009 10:12 AM

Actually, LCLF is its own corporation and I'm looking forward to some exciting things down the road :)

Will be a bit MIA this week as I get ready to move...so hold those questions and I'll be back to answer as soon as I can!

goobernut 08-24-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinah (Post 1077118)
I didn't say anything because I didn't know if you wanted everyone to know that or not but yay! the cat's out of the bag! We're going together to get our first Tiffany cuts! WOO! There will be lots of pictures! I'm so excited to meet Goobernut AND Tiffany AND mpgirl! It's gonna be a great curly day!!!:blob2:

LOL whoops, I figured that since you mentioned you were going in october, I could just go ahead and mention that we were both going :) I didn't figure you'd mind since you already mentioned it.

*ssshhhh* I don't anyone to know I'm going with that crazy Goobernut girl........

tinah 08-24-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goobernut (Post 1077927)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tinah (Post 1077118)
I didn't say anything because I didn't know if you wanted everyone to know that or not but yay! the cat's out of the bag! We're going together to get our first Tiffany cuts! WOO! There will be lots of pictures! I'm so excited to meet Goobernut AND Tiffany AND mpgirl! It's gonna be a great curly day!!!:blob2:

LOL whoops, I figured that since you mentioned you were going in october, I could just go ahead and mention that we were both going :) I didn't figure you'd mind since you already mentioned it.

*ssshhhh* I don't anyone to know I'm going with that crazy Goobernut girl........

LOL! I was thinking the other way around - you wouldn't want anyone to know you were going with me!


Ladies! We have a date set for a curly get-together. October 17th - the location hasn't been determined yet. We are still open to suggestions. It will be an evening meeting so keep that in mind. Here's the link to the post on it...

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...23#post1078223


We would love to see everyone there!! Please come if you can!!!

StruttsWife 08-26-2009 10:21 AM

Only six more days to go! Woot!!!

jeepcurlygurl 08-26-2009 12:22 PM

Congrats and good luck! How exciting!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com