How to post a multiquote?

Can someone tell me how to post a multiquote?
3B-A, colored, med texture-density, High porosity

DT: AOHRS - CJHBDF - Mixed Chicks
Loo-Poo 2/week: Eluence volume,YTT-YTC poo, Co-wash 2/week: Suave Tropical - V05 Strawberries (water wash the rest)
Conditioner: Mop Top, Toe Shea, AOHRS, AOGBP
Leave-in:KCKT , Darcy Peach Kernel, Aloeba,YTT/YTC co,Christine Grant LI
Stylers: KCCC, CJ CCC, DMMC, Mixed Chiks, BB Jellie Creme, HESMU, Mop Top gel, HPO curling pudding

Fotki:http://public.fotki.com/zenalla1/ (updated in June 2010)
PW: mixedcurly
Use this button: , below each post you want to quote.

Click on as many posts as you want. The button below each post turns orange when you have selected it for quoting:

And the little plus sign turns into a negative sign, too.

If you change your mind about one of them, then click that one again. It will go back to normal, with the plus sign again, no orange.

Then go ahead and post a reply. The quotes will appear in the editing window.

Last edited by wild~hair; 11-13-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Thanks for the explication but it's doesn"t seems to work. I've selected the 2 signs, in my post and in yours (with the + becoming -) and they don't appear in this post??

But I wanted to know how you answer to one post but in many parts? So in order to answer just below each questions that have been posted in one post?

Thanks
3B-A, colored, med texture-density, High porosity

DT: AOHRS - CJHBDF - Mixed Chicks
Loo-Poo 2/week: Eluence volume,YTT-YTC poo, Co-wash 2/week: Suave Tropical - V05 Strawberries (water wash the rest)
Conditioner: Mop Top, Toe Shea, AOHRS, AOGBP
Leave-in:KCKT , Darcy Peach Kernel, Aloeba,YTT/YTC co,Christine Grant LI
Stylers: KCCC, CJ CCC, DMMC, Mixed Chiks, BB Jellie Creme, HESMU, Mop Top gel, HPO curling pudding

Fotki:http://public.fotki.com/zenalla1/ (updated in June 2010)
PW: mixedcurly
Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a
Can someone tell me how to post a multiquote?
Originally Posted by zenalla
Use this button: , below each post you want to quote.

Click on as many posts as you want. The button below each post turns orange when you have selected it for quoting:

And the little plus sign turns into a negative sign, too.

If you change your mind about one of them, then click that one again. It will go back to normal, with the plus sign again, no orange.

Then go ahead and post a reply. The quotes will appear in the editing window.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
Thanks for the explication but it's doesn"t seems to work. I've selected the 2 signs, in my post and in yours (with the + becoming -) and they don't appear in this post??

But I wanted to know how you answer to one post but in many parts? So in order to answer just below each questions that have been posted in one post?

Thanks
Originally Posted by zenalla
Ahh....... *lightbulb*
Thanks for the explication but it's doesn"t seems to work. I've selected the 2 signs, in my post and in yours (with the + becoming -) and they don't appear in this post??

But I wanted to know how you answer to one post but in many parts? So in order to answer just below each questions that have been posted in one post?

Thanks
Originally Posted by zenalla
Can someone tell me how to post a multiquote?
Originally Posted by zenalla
Use this button: , below each post you want to quote.

Click on as many posts as you want. The button below each post turns orange when you have selected it for quoting:

And the little plus sign turns into a negative sign, too.

If you change your mind about one of them, then click that one again. It will go back to normal, with the plus sign again, no orange.

Then go ahead and post a reply. The quotes will appear in the editing window.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
Can someone tell me how to post a multiquote?
Originally Posted by zenalla
Use this button: , below each post you want to quote.

Click on as many posts as you want. The button below each post turns orange when you have selected it for quoting:

And the little plus sign turns into a negative sign, too.

If you change your mind about one of them, then click that one again. It will go back to normal, with the plus sign again, no orange.

Then go ahead and post a reply. The quotes will appear in the editing window.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
Thanks for the explication but it's doesn"t seems to work. I've selected the 2 signs, in my post and in yours (with the + becoming -) and they don't appear in this post??

But I wanted to know how you answer to one post but in many parts? So in order to answer just below each questions that have been posted in one post?

Thanks
Originally Posted by zenalla
Ahh....... *lightbulb*
Originally Posted by Speckla

COOL I didn't know how to do that! Thanks wildhair! I hit the multiquote button for all the posts then I hit the "quote" button and VOILA!
Thanks for the explication but it's doesn"t seems to work. I've selected the 2 signs, in my post and in yours (with the + becoming -) and they don't appear in this post??

But I wanted to know how you answer to one post but in many parts? So in order to answer just below each questions that have been posted in one post?

Thanks
Originally Posted by zenalla

To do that, you need to get fancy with the open quote [ quote=username;postnumber ] and close quote [ /quote ] tags. (Shown here with spaces, so they will display.)

Basically make sure they both repeat for each question, at the beginning and end. Then put your answer after the close quote.

Or you could just start adding your answer in the middle of the quoted text. The resulting post can be a little confusing, but lots of people do it and everyone seems to figure it out.

Or just remove the quotes entirely, and bold or italicize your responses. Something like that.
Thanks for the explication but it's doesn"t seems to work. I've selected the 2 signs, in my post and in yours (with the + becoming -) and they don't appear in this post??

But I wanted to know how you answer to one post but in many parts? So in order to answer just below each questions that have been posted in one post?

Thanks
Originally Posted by zenalla
Can someone tell me how to post a multiquote?
Originally Posted by zenalla





Thanks for the explication but it's doesn"t seems to work. I've selected the 2 signs, in my post and in yours (with the + becoming -) and they don't appear in this post??

But I wanted to know how you answer to one post but in many parts? So in order to answer just below each questions that have been posted in one post?

Thanks
Originally Posted by zenalla
Ahh....... *lightbulb*
Originally Posted by Speckla

COOL I didn't know how to do that! Thanks wildhair! I hit the multiquote button for all the posts then I hit the "quote" button and VOILA!
Originally Posted by DEL2C
Ditto DEL!!!
3a Long (waist) thick med course dry thirsty
Poo: Eulence moisture
Co-wash: GVP CB
Condish: GVP CB
LI: KBB nectar
Styler: CK CIAB
Gel: BRHG
DT: Curl Junkie
Diffuse 70% dry
Location: Pompano Bch Florida
http://public.fotki.com/IamDonna/


http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/70_149...0395-vi573.jpg
NEW PICS

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com