Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > Hall of Shame discussion

Like Tree69Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #121
 
1stHumesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Default

Yes , all my life . Most people have assumed I was mixed when I was relaxed and even more so since I've been natural .

I've only been offended by this question once when the convo went way to the left . I told a co worker I wasn't mixed and she says " Are you sure ? You may need to take your Mom on Maury "
1stHumesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #122
 
GroYoFro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stHumesGirl View Post
Yes , all my life . Most people have assumed I was mixed when I was relaxed and even more so since I've been natural .

I've only been offended by this question once when the convo went way to the left . I told a co worker I wasn't mixed and she says " Are you sure ? You may need to take your Mom on Maury "
You've got to admit that's kind of funny though haha. I can relate, people ask me questions like that all the time. Some people think my mom is African, some think shes Caucasian, and some people think she is Latino. I change up my answer from time to time, because I think it's funny.

Talk to you soon,
-Marcelo

:GroYoFro.com
:: Launching January 14th, 2012.. Ask me about my party!
GroYoFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #123
 
Mannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 26
Default

I get that too often, and yes, it does get annoying. Especially when you tell them what you are and they're like, "NOO , NO YOU'RE NOT HURRR HERP DERP.".
I may look mixed, even though I probably am because of my background. Dominican people are usually referred to as 'Mulatos' , which does mean Mixed.
Even though I am essentially mixed, I'd like someone to acknowledge my heritage.
jjac401 likes this.
Mannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #124
 
JewelCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 189
Default

I enjoy my "ambiguous ethnic identity" (actually I am Irish/Sicilian), but the "your mamma must have been seeing the milkman" comments do get old... There are a lot of rude presumptions in there about the character of my mom, and that usual race of milkmen, not to mention the presumption that all people of the same racial heritage look the same always always always. Just asking me if I am mixed without those insinuations is complimentary, though.
__________________
You can't stop my happiness 'cuz I like the way I am! -Hairspray
Dangerously open to product suggestion
3b, thick, angled bob, coarse, low(ish) porosity.
Favs:
Poo (when I get buildup): Bumble&Bumble Curly Shampoo
Lo-poo: L'Oreal EverCurl Cleansing Conditioner
LI: Aveda Be Curly Prep
Stylin': Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer for a natural full-bodied look, SheaMoisture Smoothie for finger curls.


JewelCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:08 PM   #125
 
SammySingally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllPeople View Post
1) It is often a surprise for people to learn that, in reality, there
is actually No Such Thing As a “Light Skinned Black” person.

I have to disagree.
Since I moved to Africa, I have met a couple of "light skinned black" (as you call it) people. They aren't mixed race, their grandparents weren't mixed race, their great grandparents weren't mixed race and as far as their parents and grandparents can remember, there's not mixed race person in their family, but they're light skinned. Yeah, they're full blacks, but light skinned. I know someone like that who married another full black (who has really dark skin), she has light skinned kids.
I don't think it happens often or much, but there are "light skinned blacks."

I hope I didn't offend or upset you with my reply (if I did so, I am truly sorry, because that was not my intention)
jjac401 likes this.
__________________
Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.
SammySingally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #126
 
Peacegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 11
Wink

Im a mixed aka Biracial girl. I am half black half white nothing to brag about but im not 100% of either so don't pick just one. If people don't like me, tuff
Peacegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #127
 
vanillalush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 30
Default

People think I'm Chinese all the time (I don't think I look solely Chinese, though).
__________________
2b, loose waves (wish my hair were curlier!)
Medium-coarse
Low porosity

Previously dyed and chemically straightened
Currently trying out no-poo (Started on 28/11/2011)
Coconut oil as conditioner
vanillalush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #128
 
britney.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 290
Default

Yeah, people ask me "what I am" all the time, even though I think I look pretty white since I have light blue eyes and my skin is pretty light. But I am mostly white and some native american. But people are always surprised when I would say I'm just white, (and I would only say just white as I just recently found out I have some native american in me). But it's not even because of my hair, since people ask me that even when I wear my hair straight, so I'm not sure what about me looks mixed. People will ask if I'm mexican, brazilian, spanish and italian (apparently some people don't realize spanish and italian are considered white as they are european..)
__________________
2c/3a some 3b/Thick/Fine texture?/High Porosity
Currently trying out the CG method again as of 1/3/12!

Current Routine:
Co-wash/RO: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
Low poo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat (when needed)
Products: LA Looks Sports Gel and Curly Kinks Coil Jam




Last edited by britney.; 11-27-2011 at 10:14 PM.
britney. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #129
 
Cluekeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 92
Default

I am welsh/irish/sicilian, too! I get the same questions and comments about my hair and looks. I love looking different from everyone else! Why would I want to look like the Jersey Shore model, pin straight hair, faux tan and 5 inch heels. yuck!
__________________
3a, thin, growing out as far as i can before i go insane and chop it!

Co-Wash: Cure Care
Conditioner: EVOO hot oil from the kitchen
DT: Joico K Pak
Stylers: CG Mousse of some sort, usually HE or Clairol 3-in-1 if I can find it!

Then Diffuse until about 75% dry, then air dry the rest of the way**
Cluekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #130
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,937
Default

It seems to me some biracial people who dont want to choose one race or the other (which I dont think they should have to) have created a backlash against biracial people who CHOOSE to identify themselves as one race. I have many friends who are black and something else but they consider themselves black. And i have many filipino and white friends who say they are filipino. It is their perogative and nothing to do with denying their heritage.
I had a coworker who is black say something about my race recently and I said I am black. He said I must be mixed with something because of my hair. I said nothing but was offended. If I say im black then Im black. Just because I have light skin and freckles doesnt compel me to have to self identify as mixed race as some people on here suggest.
ellejae likes this.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #131
 
SammySingally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
It seems to me some biracial people who dont want to choose one race or the other (which I dont think they should have to) have created a backlash against biracial people who CHOOSE to identify themselves as one race. I have many friends who are black and something else but they consider themselves black. And i have many filipino and white friends who say they are filipino. It is their perogative and nothing to do with denying their heritage.
I had a coworker who is black say something about my race recently and I said I am black. He said I must be mixed with something because of my hair. I said nothing but was offended. If I say im black then Im black. Just because I have light skin and freckles doesnt compel me to have to self identify as mixed race as some people on here suggest.
I mixed race. I'm dark skinned, though, but my brother's so fair that he can pass for a full white. I don't know why, but my mum keeps telling me to say that I'm black or write in somewhere that I'm a black. I know that I'm part black, yeah, but the thing is that there's the option to tick, write or say that I'm mixed race, which I am. My cousins are mixed race too and when we were talking together (same as with my bro and I, 2 of my cousins are dark skinned while the other 2 can pass for full whites). So, we were talking about the white side of our family and basically about being mixed race and my mum was like, "hush!" and we were wondering what her problem was. So, my cousin raised her voice a bit and was like, "aren't we mixed race?" My mum was like, "shh." So, we were like, "as long as we have both a white and black family, and the blood of both a white and a black is running through our veins, we are mixed race." Seriously, I don't know what my mum's prob is. My mum's the white, I might add. All this happened last summer while we were at a picnic at the park with a bunch of our (fully white) friends. People accept us for being mixed race, everyone there did, in fact, some families that were at the park were mixed race too, so, I don't know why my mum tries to force us to say that we're blacks. Yeah, we are part black, but that's part black, we're also part white so, why don't we say we're whites? huh? So...you get my point.
__________________
Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.
SammySingally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #132
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammySingally View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
It seems to me some biracial people who dont want to choose one race or the other (which I dont think they should have to) have created a backlash against biracial people who CHOOSE to identify themselves as one race. I have many friends who are black and something else but they consider themselves black. And i have many filipino and white friends who say they are filipino. It is their perogative and nothing to do with denying their heritage.
I had a coworker who is black say something about my race recently and I said I am black. He said I must be mixed with something because of my hair. I said nothing but was offended. If I say im black then Im black. Just because I have light skin and freckles doesnt compel me to have to self identify as mixed race as some people on here suggest.
I mixed race. I'm dark skinned, though, but my brother's so fair that he can pass for a full white. I don't know why, but my mum keeps telling me to say that I'm black or write in somewhere that I'm a black. I know that I'm part black, yeah, but the thing is that there's the option to tick, write or say that I'm mixed race, which I am. My cousins are mixed race too and when we were talking together (same as with my bro and I, 2 of my cousins are dark skinned while the other 2 can pass for full whites). So, we were talking about the white side of our family and basically about being mixed race and my mum was like, "hush!" and we were wondering what her problem was. So, my cousin raised her voice a bit and was like, "aren't we mixed race?" My mum was like, "shh." So, we were like, "as long as we have both a white and black family, and the blood of both a white and a black is running through our veins, we are mixed race." Seriously, I don't know what my mum's prob is. My mum's the white, I might add. All this happened last summer while we were at a picnic at the park with a bunch of our (fully white) friends. People accept us for being mixed race, everyone there did, in fact, some families that were at the park were mixed race too, so, I don't know why my mum tries to force us to say that we're blacks. Yeah, we are part black, but that's part black, we're also part white so, why don't we say we're whites? huh? So...you get my point.
I understand. I think you should be able to refer to yourself as you feel comfortable. I dont know your mom or her reasons. The only thing I can think of is she maybe she is afraid you wont be accepted.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #133
 
BellaCaramella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 51
Default

OMG, this happens just about every time I walk outside, and unfortunately, I'm not exaggerating. I've been confused for almost everything (except for East Asian), from Italian, mulatto, Latina (all types!), Egyptian, Middle Eastern, Indian, African-American, etc. and everything in between! I enjoy my racially ambiguous look a lot actually, it's such a lovely reflection of everything I am, however, I do feel the question, "WHAT are you?" is really rude. It's like you're some creature in a zoo/museum or something . I don't mind getting into my super-mixed heritage, I enjoy it, I just don't like the way people ask these questions, and how quickly without even getting to know you otherwise...
BellaCaramella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #134
 
Wavyshibby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 165
Default

Well this has definetly never happened to me, as I am extremely fair skinned and have blonde hair and blue eyes. The most people have assumed is that I am of Scandinavian decent, but I'm really 100% Irish. (But I'm American... My parents are all Irish Americans and so were my grandparents, my great grandparents were the only ones that came from Ireland) Also, when you have blonde hair and blue eyes people tend to think you are related to anyone else that happens to have blonde hair and blue eyes and talks to you...I have a friend who is a twin, and we are often mistaken for twins even though there is no relation. I don't look like him in terms of facial features at all, it's just that I have blonde hair and blue eyes like he does. It happens all the time lol....

My friend is Italian-German-Irish, and has an olive complextion and dark eyes and hair. People often mistake her for Spanish, but not because of her hair because she straightens it all the time. Even when it's natrual it's just scrunched up in mousse and medium-wavy. (she's probably a 2b at most with very fine hair)
__________________
2c/3a, fine texture, normal porosity, medium-to-thick
Co wash: Vo5 Extra Body
Conditioners: Deva One Condition, GVP CB, Loreal Evercurl
Stylers: Devacurl ArcAngel, KCCC, AG Recoil, Iso Bouncy Creme, Ecostyler Krystal, CCCCL, KCKT
Low Poo: Devacurl NoPoo, GTTT
Hair likes: plopping, diffusing, SMaster's, coconut and argan oil, honey, protein
"What makes a woman unforgettable? Her mind...surrounded by lots of naturally curly hair"
Wavyshibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #135
 
TriMixDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammySingally View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
It seems to me some biracial people who dont want to choose one race or the other (which I dont think they should have to) have created a backlash against biracial people who CHOOSE to identify themselves as one race. I have many friends who are black and something else but they consider themselves black. And i have many filipino and white friends who say they are filipino. It is their perogative and nothing to do with denying their heritage.
I had a coworker who is black say something about my race recently and I said I am black. He said I must be mixed with something because of my hair. I said nothing but was offended. If I say im black then Im black. Just because I have light skin and freckles doesnt compel me to have to self identify as mixed race as some people on here suggest.
I mixed race. I'm dark skinned, though, but my brother's so fair that he can pass for a full white. I don't know why, but my mum keeps telling me to say that I'm black or write in somewhere that I'm a black. I know that I'm part black, yeah, but the thing is that there's the option to tick, write or say that I'm mixed race, which I am. My cousins are mixed race too and when we were talking together (same as with my bro and I, 2 of my cousins are dark skinned while the other 2 can pass for full whites). So, we were talking about the white side of our family and basically about being mixed race and my mum was like, "hush!" and we were wondering what her problem was. So, my cousin raised her voice a bit and was like, "aren't we mixed race?" My mum was like, "shh." So, we were like, "as long as we have both a white and black family, and the blood of both a white and a black is running through our veins, we are mixed race." Seriously, I don't know what my mum's prob is. My mum's the white, I might add. All this happened last summer while we were at a picnic at the park with a bunch of our (fully white) friends. People accept us for being mixed race, everyone there did, in fact, some families that were at the park were mixed race too, so, I don't know why my mum tries to force us to say that we're blacks. Yeah, we are part black, but that's part black, we're also part white so, why don't we say we're whites? huh? So...you get my point.
I understand. I think you should be able to refer to yourself as you feel comfortable. I dont know your mom or her reasons. The only thing I can think of is she maybe she is afraid you wont be accepted.
This is true. I am mixed white.latin.black and have had many people throughout my life try to identify me as only one, either latin, white, or black, and I'm very much like, "No, I'm all three!"

I had a friend who was Black and Mexican and she's like I'm Black! I'm like no your mixed, lol. But I can see how its annoying for both of us.

People should be able to claim what they want. For me I don't identify with any one of my sides more than any other so I feel weird claiming only 1 or 2. I think my friend grew up with her Black family more so feels more comfortable identifying as such.
__________________
TYPE: 3C
Current State: Growing out keratin treatment.
High Density, Medium Porosity
Length: MBL stretched
Doing what I want when I want! Getting tempted to bkt the nape save me lol
TriMixDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #136
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
It seems to me some biracial people who dont want to choose one race or the other (which I dont think they should have to) have created a backlash against biracial people who CHOOSE to identify themselves as one race. I have many friends who are black and something else but they consider themselves black. And i have many filipino and white friends who say they are filipino. It is their perogative and nothing to do with denying their heritage.
I had a coworker who is black say something about my race recently and I said I am black. He said I must be mixed with something because of my hair. I said nothing but was offended. If I say im black then Im black. Just because I have light skin and freckles doesnt compel me to have to self identify as mixed race as some people on here suggest.
This is an interesting perspective. I agree with everyone's right to identify as they see fit. I am of mixed race and that is how I see myself, although I'm often assumed to be white or Latina or even Asian, depending on who is looking at me. Nope, I'm just black and white with a bit of Indian thrown into the mix. I embrace both sides of my heritage.

But I disagree with you on something...your coworker most likely is going by what he sees. I'm not sure why you would be offended if somebody thinks you might be biracial or multiracial. It's not an insult. Obviously he can tell that you are mixed with something besides black. I am VERY proud of my black heritage, but I also know that my appearance is not what people typically think of when they think of a Black woman. I'm very fair-skinned with "white" features, but my hair is kinky...that is the only feature that makes people question my ethnicity. The questions/comments/stares are annoying, but it is part of being mixed.

Some people can tell I'm mixed, some can't. It is what it is. You have the right to be who you are and to identify as you see fit, but some people will wonder if you are mixed because of your phenotype. It kind of comes with the territory. As long as you are secure in your identity, it doesn't matter what others think.

And I'm not sure how some biracials have created a backlash against other mixed-race people because it comes down to the fact that identity is a very personal thing. No one can define it for you. They can try, but only you know who you are. When somebody asks what my race is (I hate that question), I tell them I'm mixed and keep it moving. Saying that you are mixed doesn't mean that you are denying your black heritage or negating that part of yourself.
curlyhoneyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #137
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jufroh View Post
Well, people ask me my nationality and assume I'm more than one ethnicity by looking at me, which is perfectly fine with me. It's just modest curiosity. I don't see how this question should ever be interpreted as offensive, even if asked by a total stranger, because honestly, it's not personal. People shouldn't need to warm up to you before asking your race. It's just trivial. I have modest curiosity myself and ask the heritage of others at times - politely, mind you-and none of them have ever taken offense. And even in the case of assuming certain features belonging to certain races and vice versa, there should be some patience applied, because it's not an ignorant way of thinking really. It's pretty unavoidable. Just let them know that every race can have any conceivable trait and move on.
Sorry, but I disagree with this. There is a difference between innocent curiosity and being disrespectful in how one asks questions.

It IS personal when somebody stares at me like I'm a freak or feels the need to ask what my "race/ethnicity/nationality" is. I don't believe that anyone should be obligated to explain their heritage to complete strangers, especially if the question is asked in a disrespectful way.

Just because you don't mind when people ask about your heritage, doesn't mean that others will feel the same way. Personally, I tend to feel uncomfortable when people ask me certain questions because I feel like they're judging me and sizing me up...putting me on the spot because my ambiguous appearance makes them uncomfortable.

I would rather have a conversation with somebody who takes the time to know me instead of immediately jumping into a discussion of what I'm mixed with. My first thought is, why do they want to know? How will that information serve them? I know that people often feel the need to classify others, but I don't want to be put into a box. I don't want to be stereotyped. I want to be acknowledged for who I am, not what people think I am or what they expect me to be.
curlyhoneyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #138
 
TriMixDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 246
Default

^^ Wow thats really mean that people would ask in an obviously disrespectful way. How does that sound? When people ask what I am I am always flattered because they find me interesting looking enough to want to get know more about me, and they usually follow it up with "your pretty" or "you have a really pretty face."
__________________
TYPE: 3C
Current State: Growing out keratin treatment.
High Density, Medium Porosity
Length: MBL stretched
Doing what I want when I want! Getting tempted to bkt the nape save me lol
TriMixDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #139
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMixDiva View Post
^^ Wow thats really mean that people would ask in an obviously disrespectful way. How does that sound? When people ask what I am I am always flattered because they find me interesting looking enough to want to get know more about me, and they usually follow it up with "your pretty" or "you have a really pretty face."
You're lucky that people are nice about it. That has never really been my experience. I tend to get weird looks or people will make very racist comments. I've had people say stuff about black people to me without realizing that I'm half black. I have also been insulted by other minorities for being of mixed race and for being so light-skinned.

No one has ever really told me I'm pretty because I'm mixed. The closest I've heard to a compliment is that I'm "exotic" or that I have an "interesting" look, but not that I'm pretty. Some people have a very stereotypical view of what a mixed girl should look like. Some people have told me that my skin is too light and my hair is too nappy, therefore I'm too unattractive to be mixed.

If anything, when I was younger, most people went out of their way to make me feel ashamed of who I was. I've only recently started to feel more secure in my identity.

You are beautiful, BTW.
curlyhoneyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #140
 
TriMixDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhoneyb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMixDiva View Post
^^ Wow thats really mean that people would ask in an obviously disrespectful way. How does that sound? When people ask what I am I am always flattered because they find me interesting looking enough to want to get know more about me, and they usually follow it up with "your pretty" or "you have a really pretty face."
You're lucky that people are nice about it. That has never really been my experience. I tend to get weird looks or people will make very racist comments. I've had people say stuff about black people to me without realizing that I'm half black. I have also been insulted by other minorities for being of mixed race and for being so light-skinned.

No one has ever really told me I'm pretty because I'm mixed. The closest I've heard to a compliment is that I'm "exotic" or that I have an "interesting" look, but not that I'm pretty. Some people have a very stereotypical view of what a mixed girl should look like. Some people have told me that my skin is too light and my hair is too nappy, therefore I'm too unattractive to be mixed.

If anything, when I was younger, most people went out of their way to make me feel ashamed of who I was. I've only recently started to feel more secure in my identity.

You are beautiful, BTW.
Thank you! Grrr I'm mad at the injustice you have faced! I have had people say bad things about black people in front of me and when I would be like hey thats not cool I'm black they'd be like oh well. Clearly they weren't my friends. I also was teased in elementary school by one other light skinned girl, which is weird because we should've been on the same team right? She would call me camouflage like saying I was see through i guess?

But my point is that people have been totally stupid and ignorant to me too about race just not when what nationality I am.

And I'm sure you are very pretty!!
__________________
TYPE: 3C
Current State: Growing out keratin treatment.
High Density, Medium Porosity
Length: MBL stretched
Doing what I want when I want! Getting tempted to bkt the nape save me lol
TriMixDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com