Product Review for High Porosity Hair

I recently used the Aubrey Organics Blue Green Algae Conditioning Mask. I love it! It left my hair very dry porous hair moisturized, silky and strong. BUT...I used the whole jar, and still did not completely cover my hair with the product. In the future, I will always have to purchase two jars.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
SUMMER REGIMEN-This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:Shima oil
Shampoo:
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir
Cowash:HE The Sleeker The Butter
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT/LI/Detangler/
: various
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel

*experimenting and loving it!

yea i love that for my DT it works like charm u should try Roux porosity control thats wat im trying right for my porous hair
Did you have to use a moisturizing treatment after the AO hair mask?
4a/3c curls
Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
Team Wash and Go!
iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase
nope, i use a leave-in after and twisted my hair, and it stayed moisturized for 2-3 days but i need a moisturizer that will last me for a week instead of 3 days. u should try the honeysuckle rose one, thats my favorite of their conditioner and i use for DT as well
Another Product Review...

Shima Hair Repair Shampoo

I've been using it for the last 4 months, and consider it a keeper for my very dry, porous hair. I used it twice a month during this past harsh winter.

The shampoo is considered a protein shampoo and its suggested use is one to two times per month. I made sure that I used the shampoo when my hair felt like "straw" to be sure of the shampoo's effect. I left it on longer than the directions stated, just about eight minutes longer. I was surprised at how soft my hair was after rinsing out the shampoo! It's the softness that I feel after I DC my hair. I have used a sulfate free shampoo that left my hair soft, but not as soft as the Shima shampoo.

The consistency is thick, but spreadable. The color is pink, and the scent is fresh and light (to me). I got two and a half uses from the bottle, but I have a lot of hair! When I DC, my hair always needs at least 6 and a half ounces of conditioner to cover my entire hair, for example.

It comes in an 8 ounce bottle and costs $14.99. It is available on shimahair.com.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
SUMMER REGIMEN-This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:Shima oil
Shampoo:
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir
Cowash:HE The Sleeker The Butter
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT/LI/Detangler/
: various
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel

*experimenting and loving it!

I will check it out sound interesting thanks

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App