I posted this alread in 3C but the told me maybe members over here might be able to help so here goes.
Okay, so I'm sure some of you read my TCM post and all of my other "SO I'VE FOUND MY PRODUCT" posts.
I have very fine, low-porous hair and nothing I seem to be doing from reading these boards is helping.
I tried the CG method and my hair feels, greasy and actually my curls ...have loosened into..fuzzy waves after doing it a while. I think I may have over mositurized or something.
Right now my daily routine is to co wash with Suave Professionals Naturals Almond and Shea Butter Condish and Leave-in the GF Sleek and Shine Condish. It's fuzzy, not frizzy when I get home at night. Like zero curl definition...just fuzzy. And dry. It seems like the more conditioner I use, the more it dries out my hair. Honestly, I think the more I shampoo my hair, the better. I was using Tresemme Flawless Curls (not the naturals) and my hair liked that the best. From what I can tell.
Here are my current complaints:
-My hair looses it's definition after a couple of days even after wetting and trying to "restyle."
- My hair feels fluffy without the actual moisture.
- Too much conditioner actually makes it feel greasy to the point of fluff. And in the shower it feels clumpy. I don't know how to describe this. Like if I lift a piece of hair up, it all comes with it. It's all a matted mess. And it stays that way. It doesn't fall back down. That's it, there's no movement!
- Even when it's wet it doesn't separate. It's like a helmet anymore and I don't know what's causing it. It didn't used to be like this until I started fooling with product.
- I don't know what to use as a styler. I don't know what to do anymore period.
- My hair HATES oils.
- My hair is okay with silicones.
-My hair HATES proteins.
-I'm really baffled about the change in my curl/wave pattern. I have different patterns all over my head but it seems looserwavier at the root but it changes throughout the week or with whatever I use. When I fingercoil, it looks weird because it doesn't look right at the crown area.
-My hair HATES mixed chicks.
-My hair squeaks when I run my finger up the shaft. And I can barely see one strand of hair. but there's like little bumps on the shaft.
-I have A LOT of hair.
So...any help? Where do I begin. I'm starting to feel like this...
after coming here. My head is going to explode. I've had a lot of help but my hair hasn't felt "good" since I started messing around. My scalp hasn't even felt clean. Any ideas as to what's causing this? I even half wonder if this is what's causing my skin to freak out.
Could glycerin be the culprit?