Panties are out of fashion

This thread is now cracking me up. I have no problem with the word boobs. Juicy, however, does gross me out a bit. Probably for the same reasons mentioned by jennyfurrens and imagen. But others are free to call it whatever they wish . To me "juicy" has a dirty sound to it. Boobs is definitely the least offensive term for breasts. I call them "boobies" sometimes in a joking manner. Sometimes my husband calls them "dirty pillows" from Carrie of course. Oh, and "the girls" is a nice name for them as well.

Ha, I have no idea where I'm going with this now so I'll just stop.
yep really there are no words that are 100% acceptable by everyone.

and i think 'juicy' must be an american thing. my mum and grandma are nurses, and my dads girlfriend is a doctor and professor and i've never once heard them use juicy. i can understand the expression in relation to someone who is more oily and fluid-producing than others. but i think they all use (the people i know) a more medical term. i'll have to ask my mum now cos i'm sure she used the word but i can remember
"doctor doctor what's wrong with me?"
"well i'm afraid to tell you, you are juicy"




heheheh sorry RCW i'm not getting at you, i just find the word rather novel. i have never heard it used other than to describe a nice juicy plum, peach or orange. or once and a while, a guy uses it to describe a girls ass.

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.


pw: curlywurly
yep really there are no words that are 100% acceptable by everyone.

and i think 'juicy' must be an american thing. my mum and grandma are nurses, and my dads girlfriend is a doctor and professor and i've never once heard them use juicy. i can understand the expression in relation to someone who is more oily and fluid-producing than others. but i think they all use (the people i know) a more medical term. i'll have to ask my mum now cos i'm sure she used the word but i can remember
"doctor doctor what's wrong with me?"
"well i'm afraid to tell you, you are juicy"




heheheh sorry RCW i'm not getting at you, i just find the word rather novel. i have never heard it used other than to describe a nice juicy plum, peach or orange. or once and a while, a guy uses it to describe a girls ass.
Originally Posted by jennyfurrens
.



It's new to me too. I think I'd have to question my Dr's intentions if he was describing anything on me as being "juicy".
~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
This thread is now cracking me up. I have no problem with the word boobs. Juicy, however, does gross me out a bit. Probably for the same reasons mentioned by jennyfurrens and imagen. But others are free to call it whatever they wish . To me "juicy" has a dirty sound to it. Boobs is definitely the least offensive term for breasts. I call them "boobies" sometimes in a joking manner. Sometimes my husband calls them "dirty pillows" from Carrie of course. Oh, and "the girls" is a nice name for them as well.

Ha, I have no idea where I'm going with this now so I'll just stop.
Originally Posted by Rheanna83
Does "wet p*ssy" have a dirty sound to you, too? Because that was used in this thread as well (funnily enough, to illustrate that the words juicy and dripping were gross) and no one seemed to take issue with it. I think that is far more vulgar and rude than the word juicy - the censors don't even allow it!
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali











This thread is now cracking me up. I have no problem with the word boobs. Juicy, however, does gross me out a bit. Probably for the same reasons mentioned by jennyfurrens and imagen. But others are free to call it whatever they wish . To me "juicy" has a dirty sound to it. Boobs is definitely the least offensive term for breasts. I call them "boobies" sometimes in a joking manner. Sometimes my husband calls them "dirty pillows" from Carrie of course. Oh, and "the girls" is a nice name for them as well.

Ha, I have no idea where I'm going with this now so I'll just stop.
Originally Posted by Rheanna83
Does "wet p*ssy" have a dirty sound to you, too? Because that was used in this thread as well (funnily enough, to illustrate that the words juicy and dripping were gross) and no one seemed to take issue with it. I think that is far more vulgar and rude than the word juicy - the censors don't even allow it!
Originally Posted by Amneris
The censor's don't allow the word P*ssy, not the word wet. P*ssy is vulgar, and that's not the word that people are saying that they are grossed out about...they are grossed out about the word juicy being used as a descriptive term for that part of the body when its moist/wet/cervical fluid is abundant.
Personally, I wouldn't use the words wet, juicy, nor dripping to describe my hoo-haa, even if that's what it was...and I don't think I would post about it here, as I don't think it's something that people want to know about.
This thread is now cracking me up. I have no problem with the word boobs. Juicy, however, does gross me out a bit. Probably for the same reasons mentioned by jennyfurrens and imagen. But others are free to call it whatever they wish . To me "juicy" has a dirty sound to it. Boobs is definitely the least offensive term for breasts. I call them "boobies" sometimes in a joking manner. Sometimes my husband calls them "dirty pillows" from Carrie of course. Oh, and "the girls" is a nice name for them as well.

Ha, I have no idea where I'm going with this now so I'll just stop.
Originally Posted by Rheanna83
Does "wet p*ssy" have a dirty sound to you, too? Because that was used in this thread as well (funnily enough, to illustrate that the words juicy and dripping were gross) and no one seemed to take issue with it. I think that is far more vulgar and rude than the word juicy - the censors don't even allow it!
Originally Posted by Amneris
Yeah, I think that sounds dirty as well. Not so much the word "wet" but the p*ssy is more vulgar, like M2LR mentioned. And the two together sounds dirty, and is not how I would describe having a lot of discharge. But like I said, I don't really mind what others say. If someone else wants to describe it in that way, that's their business and it isn't going to get me all bent out of shape or anything .

I actually didn't even notice someone else saying that, probably because I didn't read every single post. I was only addressing the discussion about "juicy" which still has a sexual undertone to me, and I would not be happy if I saw a doctor/nurse had written that on my medical charts. I have a couple nurses in my family as well, and I've never heard that term used by them.
Does "wet p*ssy" have a dirty sound to you, too?
Originally Posted by Amneris
My great grandmother was called P*ssy. Seriously. That was her nickname.

I remember the Christmas a few years ago when my sister brought her then-boyfriend. We were sitting around the table and Grandmama was talking about her family and growing up on the base.

Grandmama: Oh, I remember it well. Your grandfather got along very well with my mom.

Zach: Really? He liked her?

Grandmama:Oh yes. All the boys just loooooooooved P*ssy.

Zach: *choking on cranberry sauce* Hahahaeee

Us: *frantically shaking our heads and making ssssh sounds*
You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!
Originally Posted by snowflakes821
http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/
I remember the Christmas a few years ago when my sister brought her then-boyfriend. We were sitting around the table and Grandmama was talking about her family and growing up on the base.

Grandmama: Oh, I remember it well. Your grandfather got along very well with my mom.

Zach: Really? He liked her?

Grandmama:Oh yes. All the boys just loooooooooved P*ssy.

Zach: *choking on cranberry sauce* Hahahaeee

Us: *frantically shaking our heads and making ssssh sounds*
Originally Posted by Little Miss Snarky Booyah

Family stories are priceless, aren't they?
I see London, I see France, I don't see Britney's underpants!

LOL, that just came to me...

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG


Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
No, just more of your hyperreactive, condescending BS.
Trying a different tactic because you couldn't prove what you stated earlier? Just because you say something, doesn't make it true...I think we've all seen that...
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
I never claimed to have remembered exactly what obnoxious remarks you made...just that they were directed toward Shelli and involved the the term "trailer trash." You could have said *she* was trailer trash...her choice of words were *what trailer trash would say*...her style of speaking was trailer trash*y*...whatever, it doesn't matter...they're really only semantic differences. The point was you hoped to embarrass her by criticizing her choice of words and her thoughts on nude art by associating them/her with trailer trash. And then you threw in a few other belittling remarks about being unsophisticated, etc.

And now that *you've* said something trailer trashy and unsophisticated, you want us to believe it's a medical term. LOL OK
3b (with 3c tendencies) on modified CG

I see London, I see France, I don't see Britney's underpants!
Originally Posted by asleep to audio
If only we would have seen her underpants.
If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
I see London, I see France, I don't see Britney's underpants!
Originally Posted by asleep to audio
If only we would have seen her underpants.
Originally Posted by KatieCoolLady
Exactly.

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG


Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
Does "wet p*ssy" have a dirty sound to you, too?
Originally Posted by Amneris
My great grandmother was called P*ssy. Seriously. That was her nickname.

I remember the Christmas a few years ago when my sister brought her then-boyfriend. We were sitting around the table and Grandmama was talking about her family and growing up on the base.

Grandmama: Oh, I remember it well. Your grandfather got along very well with my mom.

Zach: Really? He liked her?

Grandmama:Oh yes. All the boys just loooooooooved P*ssy.

Zach: *choking on cranberry sauce* Hahahaeee

Us: *frantically shaking our heads and making ssssh sounds*
Originally Posted by Little Miss Snarky Booyah


Mountain Dew is coming out of my nose. You owe the College a new monitor, LMB!
God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

Now she's on a t-shirt...sorta..






Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
Now she's on a t-shirt...sorta..


Originally Posted by spring1onu
Haha... I saw that on tshirthell.com. So funny.
2C/3A -- wurly!
TOO FUNNY
3A/3B (not really sure)/No Shampoo/Conditioner Only/Honey/Aussie Volumizer+condish/Biolage Gel/Plop/Diffuse/Spritz of Bed Head Maxxed Out
Password: CurlEEEE

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com